Moses Law Done Away With IF

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Moses Law Done Away With
[Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
[Rom 8:1
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[Jhn 14:21-27
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?"
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
[2Co 3:4-9
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
7 But if the ministry of death, written [and] engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which [glory] was passing away,
8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
9 For if the ministry of condemnation [had] glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
[Jhn 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Heb 7:12, 16, 18-19
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
[Heb 8:7-8, 13
7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-- ...
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 9:11, 15-18
11 But Christ came [as] High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. ...
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.
xxx Moses law is done away with, by Christs law. But only Christ's law overrides Moses law. If you dont live by Christ's law your still under Moses law. Under Moses law one is worshiping in the flesh. Under Christ's law on is worshiping in the Spirit. In the Holy Spirit according to the new testament verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Moses Law Done Away With
[Rom 8:3-8
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God [did] by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
[Rom 8:1
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
[Jhn 14:21-27
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, "Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?"
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
[2Co 3:4-9
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as [being] from ourselves, but our sufficiency [is] from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
7 But if the ministry of death, written [and] engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which [glory] was passing away,
8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
9 For if the ministry of condemnation [had] glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
[Jhn 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Heb 7:12, 16, 18-19
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, [there is the] bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
[Heb 8:7-8, 13
7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-- ...
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Heb 9:11, 15-18
11 But Christ came [as] High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. ...
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.
xxx Moses law is done away with, by Christs law. But only Christ's law overrides Moses law. If you dont live by Christ's law your still under Moses law. Under Moses law one is worshiping in the flesh. Under Christ's law on is worshiping in the Spirit. In the Holy Spirit according to the new testament verses.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

I encourage you to read the Bible. As a Jew I encourage you to read the Torah and the TaNaK.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Evening and Morning, Night and Day.

I encourage you to read the Bible. As a Jew I encourage you to read the Torah and the TaNaK.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And as a Christian I encourage you to give up the Torah and the Tanak. Because you cant be both.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And as a Christian I encourage you to give up the Torah and the Tanak. Because you cant be both.

It is Shlishli (Third), the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

Then what do you do with 2 Timothy 3:16-17?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not speaking of the new testament.

It is speaking of the TaNaK not the Old Testament.

I said
It is written in the new testament and speaking of the new testament.

2 Timothy 3:16–17 (NKJV)

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It is written in the new testament and speaking of the new testament.

2 Timothy 3:16–17 (NKJV)

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

You are incorrect about that.

clefty

I said
I put it where it belongs in the new testament.

Paul’s letter to Timothy references Moses that is OT...and reminded Timothy that since his childhood he had been taught scripture...so obviously the scripture Timothy learned was prior to this letter even...

“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

Even Yahshua needed and used the OT to teach of Himself...as was described in later NT writings

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't follow you. I follow the Holy Spirit.

What did you follow is different than who or whom did you follow. Following a person may lead to them asking you to stop following them. If you follow what they say you understand it or observe it, you are obedient to it or you know what it is that they are saying or talking about, it makes sense to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What did you follow is different than who or whom did you follow. Following a person may lead to them asking you to stop following them. If you follow what they say you understand it or observe it, you are obedient to it or you know what it is that they are saying or talking about, it makes sense to you.

I said
lol Your rambling again.