More liberal censorship

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Man, when I asked why aCW is allowed to use a biased website to make points and I'm not he just vanished.

Yay!! He's gone to lick his wounds I expect. I am always amazed that aCW gets to make such offensive and fabricated slanders about people here. I had a ban once for simply calling someone an idiot in response to an insult. :idunno:

One can only spend so much time around anal retentive secular humanists (and the word you're looking for a "libel" not slander gcthomas).

That being said: 40+ suspicious deaths happened to people that were close to the Clintons. Where they all murdered? The odds of that happening are astronomical.

We've seen that the Clintons are lying sociopaths in other areas of their lives, why is it so difficult to believe that they had people "offed" in order to cover up secrets that they wouldn't want people to know about?

Here's a task that you boys can take on:

Supply a list of people, a dozen or more, who have suspiciously died while a certain person was governor and or President. It can be republican or democrat.

Have fun.

gcthomas

One can only spend so much time around anal retentive secular humanists (and the word you're looking for a "libel" not slander gcthomas).

That being said: 40+ suspicious deaths happened to people that were close to the Clintons. Where they all murdered? The odds of that happening are astronomical.

We've seen that the Clintons are lying sociopaths in other areas of their lives, why is it so difficult to believe that they had people "offed" in order to cover up secrets that they wouldn't want people to know about?

Supply a list of people, a dozen or more, who have suspiciously died while a certain person was governor and or President. It can be republican or democrat.

Have fun.

I'm waiting for your own 'lying sociopath' posts to be withdrawn for the lies that they are. Why on earth would I want to respond to a list of deaths deemed suspicious only by a nutjob conspiracy theorist site and a well known ToL liar?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm waiting for your own 'lying sociopath' posts to be withdrawn for the lies that they are. Why on earth would I want to respond to a list of deaths deemed suspicious only by a nutjob conspiracy theorist site and a well known ToL liar?

My my, you have taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality hard gc. Had I known that it's effected you so negatively, I would have kicked it up a notch.

If you would like to talk about the sleazy immoral things that the Clintons have done, I would love to. After that we can talk about how if someone commits such immoral acts, why murdering people would or wouldn't be out of the question.

gcthomas

My my, you have taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality hard gc. Had I known that it's effected you so negatively, I would have kicked it up a notch.

You've got a thread? Seriously, no-one reads it and so it acts like a sort of play pen to keep you out of trouble and away from the adults.

If you would like to talk about the sleazy immoral things that the Clintons have done, I would love to. After that we can talk about how if someone commits such immoral acts, why murdering people would or wouldn't be out of the question.

Nope. Tell me why you post so many lies then never have the courage to admit to them even though they are blindingly obvious untruths?

shagster01

Have fun.

Trump has a known connection to notorious mob leader Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno. But I'm sure the mob has never killed anyone, right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump has a known connection to notorious mob leader Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno. But I'm sure the mob has never killed anyone, right?

Donald Trump has close connections to convicted sexual deviant/pimp Jeffery Epstein as well, what's your point?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
… whereas your lies are visible to everyone who visits ToL. :cheers:

Ok, I give in. How's this for an apology?

"gcthomas, I'm so very sorry that you're an anal retentive secular humanist. Accept Jesus Christ into your life, He has a better way."

gcthomas

Ok, I give in. How's this for an apology?

"gcthomas, I'm so very sorry that you're an anal retentive secular humanist. Accept Jesus Christ into your life, He has a better way."

If having Jesus in your life made you into a dishonest shyster, then I'll be better off without, thanks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If having Jesus in your life made you into a dishonest shyster, then I'll be better off without, thanks.

Having Jesus in your life would mean major changes for you gcthomas, changes that you obviously don't want to make.

Now if you want to debate me, present evidence other than the misuse of ellipses in another thread. If not, I believe it's time for you to go see your therapist.

gcthomas

Having Jesus in your life would mean major changes for you gcthomas, changes that you obviously don't want to make.

Now if you want to debate me, present evidence other than the misuse of ellipses in another thread. If not, I believe it's time for you to go see your therapist.

So what advantages do you think I'd gain? I seem more stable and happy than you. I don't have an obsession with other people's private lives. I'm not remotely as dishonest as you. I don't make up fibs about other people.

You seem to be the disturbed one in need of validation and the illusion of control and superiority. I am happy and fulfilled in my life. Why don't YOU get the therapist?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So what advantages do you think I'd gain?

Becoming anew in Christ and leaving all of your pain and misery behind you for eternity.

I seem more stable and happy than you.

Someone that has been in the proverbial sewer for a long period of time doesn't know what the light looks like. You're happy with the sewer, I'm showing you that there's a better way.

I don't have an obsession with other people's private lives.

Meaning that you hate them and don't want what's best for them.

I'm not remotely as dishonest as you. I don't make up fibs about other people.

One can speculate that those that incessantly defend homosexuality most likely engage in that behavior themselves.

You seem to be the disturbed one in need of validation and the illusion of control and superiority. I am happy and fulfilled in my life. Why don't YOU get the therapist?

If you want to be honest and tell me about something about your personal life: i.e. are you married (to a biological woman), do you have children, etc., I'd be more than happy to discuss some of my personal life (married with children, enjoying the Christian faith immensely, etc.)

gcthomas

Someone that has been in the proverbial sewer for a long period of time doesn't know what the light looks like. You're happy with the sewer, I'm showing you that there's a better way.
aCW — almost everyone reading this knows that your mind is in the sewer virtually all the time. I want to be nothing at all like you, and hearing you call me over to your side fills me with disgust.

One can speculate that those that incessantly defend homosexuality most likely engage in that behavior themselves.
See? Even when you are claiming to be well balanced, you just cannot help yourself from descending to innuendo, accusations and filth. Get over yourself and climb out of the gutter.

If you want to be honest and tell me about something about your personal life: i.e. are you married (to a biological woman), do you have children, etc., I'd be more than happy to discuss some of my personal life (married with children, enjoying the Christian faith immensely, etc.)
I, at least, post with my real name and behave well on this forum. You can find a lot about me as part of the online public record, if you had the desire and skill to do it. You however, under the troll-cloak of anonymity, are abusive and dishonest, knowing that it won't affect your real world reputation. Time to decloak and reveal your name, unless you are ashamed to.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I, at least, post with my real name and behave well on this forum. You can find a lot about me as part of the online public record, if you had the desire and skill to do it. You however, under the troll-cloak of anonymity, are abusive and dishonest, knowing that it won't affect your real world reputation. Time to decloak and reveal your name, unless you are ashamed to.

Death threats against my wife and children by those ever so 'tolerant' homosexual activists isn't really my thing.

Feel free to share your personal life here: Are you married (to a biological woman), do you have children?

Since you won't be answering because the obvious is...well, obvious: have a wonderful rainbow colored day gcthomas.

gcthomas

Death threats against my wife and children by those ever so 'tolerant' homosexual activists isn't really my thing.

Feel free to share your personal life here: Are you married (to a biological woman), do you have children?

Since you won't be answering because the obvious is...well, obvious: have a wonderful rainbow colored day gcthomas.

You are, indeed, a right numpty. A first class plonker.

:wave: