More from the loony Right

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
J7slEY8.png

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — Police stopped a U-haul in downtown Coeur d'Alene on Saturday afternoon and arrested 31 people who were found inside. Police said they believe the people arrested have ties to a white nationalist hate group.

"They came to riot downtown," Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said at a news conference.

marke

I haven't given up on you at all. Aren't you the one who made this post?

If you've lost all trust in Trump, there's hope for you yet!
Anyone looking to humans to solve the mess America is in is looking at losers. If America is to be saved humans must look to God for salvation and deliverance.

marke

So, anyone who's in favour of vaccinations is 'pro murder' according to you? Yeah, you're not a conspiracy nut at all...
Mandating a vaccine that resulted in the death of an unsuspecting victim can be seen as murder if the dead victim was forced to be vaccinated against his or her will.

marke

Along with sending Russian people to die in a pathetic invasion and subjecting Russian citizens to poverty via sanctions as a result. Anyone who is an apologist for Putin is a complete and utter moron.
Putin is a consummate example of a brutal barbarian atheistic tyrant with a strong affection for money and power and an amazing indifference to the sufferings he inflicts on millions of humans. In that regard, he is like "Let's shut down coal and oil and let poor people ride bikes and eat cake" leaders like Biden and Obama.

marke

I hadn't noticed that myself, thanks for pointing that out. 50% off for pastors to hear about Martian Nazis. And then they'll take it back to their congregations I guess. What a crazy, monumentally insane time we're living in.
Margaret Sangar devised a plan to brainwash black pastors into propagating support among blacks for her depopulation of the blacks eugenics scheme. Modern democrats also use black pastors to influence greater numbers of blacks to vote democrat.

democratic-presidential-nominee-hillary-clinton-speaks-at-union-23-picture-id617461536

marke

Remember when the CDC and the FDA called for a pause in the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because it caused blood clots in some of the people who took it? Trump said it was wrong for them to have paused it! Here's the video for proof:

Was Trump also convinced the vaccine was not dangerous? I imagine democrats like Fauci were saying, "How dare him?" Ammiright?