ECT More evidence that Preterism is a cult

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And the talk is borrowed. He's not comfortable and secure in it, like when you wear another man's shoes. That's why he's so contentious and was the first to get personally insulting with pretty much every MAD on TOL. EVERYTHING that's happened started with him. He's a troll.

You're correct.

musterion

He has a peculiar animosity for MADs that goes beyond anything he expresses toward any other identified group on TOL. It's not simply a matter of iron sharpening iron, which all MADs do with one another at some point. He is always very...personal.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He has a peculiar animosity for MADs that goes beyond anything he expresses toward any other identified group on TOL. It's not simply a matter of iron sharpening iron, which all MADs do with one another at some point. He is always very...personal.
Eerie, isn't it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, it certainly does not.

But typical of the cult-like individual, you are twisting my words - about your cult-like behavior - as being about your beliefs.

So much for your ability at distinctions between "things that are not the same."

I have been adressing cult-like behaviour, not Almost Acts 28 errors.

That...is a different subject.

And "things that are different are not the same."

Things like your obviously erroneous belief that the "Translators" of the KJV were inspired this side of "that which is perfect," are not what I am adressing.

That is a different subject.

You poor soul.

musterion

Open offense, open rebuke.

Creeping on females isn't necessarily cultic. Just creepy and in the worst possible taste, also revealing poor judgment.

But demonstrating a pattern of repeatedly running down and slighting one's professed brothers and sisters while in friendly, unchallenging dialogue with those who preach contradictory gospels...then trying to passively aggressively smiley it off when rightly confronted...THEN whining to mods and refusing to cop to it when called out on one's behavior...I don't even know what word describes that. Someone help me out on that one.

musterion

Then, where is He?

According to Tetelestai, ruling and reigning even now over all the earth.

What, you don't see signs of His righteous reign all around you?

Yeah, me neither.

Preterists say it's a spiritual reign...invisible...just like the cult that says He returned invisibly in 1975 and the other cult that says He ascended to spiritually cleanse the heavenly sanctuary before He could return to earth, or the yet other cult that says their church is the spiritual rock that will smash the world's evil or something. Or the Catholic's spiritual ever-dying bread and wine idol.

Or even the cult within evangelicalism that says He won't come back until He's done spiritually using His faithful--His spiritual hands and feet--to clean up the world good enough for Him to return.

"It's spiritual" is the magic wand of the cults.

john w

Hall of Fame
So responds the cult-like individual.

Nevertheless, it is a fact that is not all inspired Scripture...

Things that are different are not - well, you know the rest - you're forever parroting it, while violating it :chuckle:

And I do not expect you to understand any of the above; you are married to your views to a point where there is no pointing out to you where you are lacking in sound principles for studying a thing out.

It is what it is with some within MAD.

You're a real character - disliking someone because they challenge what you hold to.

Must be that "grace" gospel you ever display so little "grace" of when challenged on your errors :chuckle:

All scripture is given by inspiration-not people. Scripture, by definition....written. All 66 books. You are confusing that which is given by inspiration, written down, with agreeing with it, or with, for eg., it not being a command, or a lie....

For eg.:

1 Corinthians 7:25 KJV

25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

There is no indication, whatsoever, that Paul ever knew whether what he was writing would ever become scripture, or a command.....

But the above is still is given by inspiration scripture.

As is the below, whether you agree with the veracity of the assertion that "the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies,"....And it is quite irrelevant who said it, i.e., "One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said..."........

Titus 1:12 KJV

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

Last edited: