Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

Nanja

Why does the bible use the word World so much when referencing Salvation topics, like Saviour of the World Jn 4:42

And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. or

1 Jn 4:14

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 Jn 2:2

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Now understand, The Primary reason for that is to specify, to make clear that those whom Christ died for as their Saviour, and did satisfy God' Law and Justice for, though confined to one specific seed of Abraham Heb 2:16-17, yet not confined to any one specific nation, for Abraham's Seed to be Saved was found to be people out of all nations of the Earth as Per Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Meaning the Blessing is World Wide,The whole Earth !

Also Gen 17:5

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

It means God's Elect, Chosen People were not to be found just among ethnic jews, but men and women of all ethnic groups. Thats why the word World is so often used in these matters.

Amen, and TY for this excellent clarification of the word World in the scriptures when related to topics regarding Salvation, which simply means the World of God's Elect, His Chosen People Eph. 1:4 from all the families of the earth Gen. 12:3.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Amen, and TY for this excellent clarification of the word World in the scriptures when related to topics regarding Salvation, which simply means the World of God's Elect, His Chosen People Eph. 1:4 from all the families of the earth Gen. 12:3.

You take the word out of its context. It means the whole world, not just that which pertains to God's elect.

Nanja

Notice also the promise of Rev 21:7 to the overcomers and Heirs of all things :7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

" I will be his God, and he shall be my son." Where have we seen this type promise promise before ?

Why that's New Covenant language Heb 8:6-12

Look at Vs 10 ? And if He is Our God, He is Our Father through the Lord Jesus Christ Jn 20:17

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

And this New Covenant is founded upon and in Christ's Blood Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Now remember who He is shedding His Blood for Acts 20:28

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Yes, the Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Thats who the Blood of the New Covenant is shed for, and So His Death is the cause of their overcoming as Per Rev 21:7

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Exactly Brother !

Nanja

This Righteousness is a Gift received by all whom Christ died for. Now understand this, that this Gift of Righteousness is theirs for them doing nothing, but for sinning. Yes, thats what qualified them to receive this Gift of Righteousness, their disobedience, for this is what is meant by , blessed are those whom God imputed Righteousness without works Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, or without them doing anything !

Thats what a Gift is here Rom 5:17.

All, everyone without exception that Christ tasted Death for Heb 2:9

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Now by that Grace of God, those He tasted Death for shall be made Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

In other words, the Obedience of Christ here in Rom 5:19 is synonymous with the Death tasted in Heb 2:9 !

Phil 2:8 its the obedience unto death !

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Yes, now that death, and the death of Heb 2:9 and the obedience of Rom 5:19 all are the same, so the results are the same as that of Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

So you see, those He died for Heb 2:9 did nothing, no obedience of their own, to receive the Gift of Righteusness Imputed to their Account before God's Law and Justice.

This truth is driven home by Paul's teaching in Rom 5:19. Take notice, as by One man's disobedience, that man being Adam, many were made sinners ! Now notice, those being made sinners did not act in and of themselves. The word made here Paul uses means to constitute and implies legal imputation, and it was in this way first that the many were made sinners; and so likewise with the One Man's obedience, who is Christ and His Death Phil 2:8 the Many shall be constituted by legal imputation Righteous. The First legal imputation because of what adam did, was the wages of sin, but the second legal imputation because of what Christ did, was the Gift of God Rom 6:23 through what Christ did. Just as in adam the constituting was done without any act done by themselves, and so it is with God's Imputation with of Righteousness without any of our doings,,acts or Works Rom 4:6 !

I am preaching the Gospel of God's Grace !

Amen Brother, and very Effectively so by His Grace Given You !

FineLinen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=qOkImV2cJDg

Psalm 84:9-12 The Message (MSG)
8-9 God-of-the-Angel-Armies, listen:
O God of Jacob, open your ears—I’m praying!
Look at our shields, glistening in the sun,
our faces, shining with your gracious anointing.

10-12 One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship,
beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches.
I’d rather scrub floors in the house of my God
than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin.
All sunshine and sovereign is God,
generous in gifts and glory.
He doesn’t scrimp with his traveling companions.
It’s smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies.

Nanja

Thank God my Dear Sister.

Thanking God indeed my Dear Brother !

For after being Born of the Spirit many years ago, He Blessed me with Hearing Ears Prov. 20:12 and caused me by His Grace to find you Preaching the Gospel on the forums Rom. 10:15, and Teaching in your Spiritually Instructive threads how to compare scripture with scripture as Taught by the Spirit of God 1 Cor. 2:13 for coming to His Truth !

beloved57

Thanking God indeed my Dear Brother !

For after being Born of the Spirit many years ago, He Blessed me with Hearing Ears Prov. 20:12 and caused me by His Grace to find you Preaching the Gospel on the forums Rom. 10:15, and Teaching in your Spiritually Instructive threads how to compare scripture with scripture as Taught by the Spirit of God 1 Cor. 2:13 for coming to His Truth !

Wow, Our God is Awesome !

Nanja

Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Those given to Christ in Election Eph 1:4, Chosen in Him, are the ones here designated by Jesus Jesus as the "as many as" thouh hast given me, as He Prays to His Father in the contemplation of His finishing the Work Jn 17:4 followed by His subsequent Resurrection and ascension to the Right Hand of God, whereas it is also written of His Resurrection, this Acts 13:33

33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Now notice how Paul in this refers to the Second Psalm 2:7-8

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Now look at Vs 8, what the Father stated to the Son after His Resurrection [begotten] and ascension:

"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession."

That or those heathen here are the same as those Christ's prays about here in Jn 17:2, they have been given to Him as His Inheriance and to whom He gives Eternal Life to.

Now back in the Acts 13 :33 context in Acts 13:38-39

38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Hence after His Resurrection, Paul preaches or announces to those hearing the forgiveness of sins !

Thats because thats a sure Mercy for God's Inheritance People Micah 7:18

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Remember Ps 2:8

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

The word heritage Micah 7:18 is the same word Inheritance/possession in Ps 2:8

Remember Jesus also said in Jn 17 as He prayed to the Father about those given Him, He says of them specifically Jn 17:9-10

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Now so the word heritage in Micah 7:18 where the heritage is said to what ?

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

That is, have their sins forgiven, and so that is why Paul Preached to some of them [the elect remnant] this Acts 13:38-39

38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

And don't forget, that those same words were to be preached to the Gentiles the Next Sabbath Acts 13:42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

Because the Heathen [Gentile Elect] were His Inheritance / Heritage also per Ps 2:7-8

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

So to them also needs to be Preached the Forgiveness of sins !

And that is who the as many as are in Jn 17:2, for with the forgiveness of sins comes Eternal Life !

Exactly Brother ! The "as many as" in John 17:2 consist of the Children of God, Christ's Inheritance; His Sheep given Him of the Father to have forgiveness of sins Eph 1:4-7, both jew and Gentile alike, in their Great Shepherd Heb. 13:20, and an Eternal Inheritance Mat. 25:34.

However, in direct contrast, are the cursed goats:

Mat. 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Those which shall pay the price for their own sins in the second death:

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"Thanks again my dear brother" ad nauseam

"Bless you my sister" ad nauseam

LOL! Excellent! I wish I could say so much, in so few words. This is precisely what comes to mind, for me also, seeing that pancake syrup junk. It's so phony and typical of cults, that they pour this syrup-speak on each other, the chosen few of private interpretations, legends in their own minds, united in their doctrines of men and demons they separate themselves over. It's sort of a hoot, on the web, how they pour blessings on each other and don't even know each other. One or the other could be the devil, simply here to jack people around with lies, though more likely both deluded tares, running their con. Psychos are born deceivers and are noted for imitating emotions and other things they observe in normal people, so as to deceive, to blend in, to appear normal, so as to hide their real identity, agenda, and suck good people in: devil coming as the angel of light junk. It's observed the psycho, being emotionally shallow, doesn't do this well, is often over-the-top in their displays, their behavior too much, at the wrong time, things not fitting in the circumstances, etc. The Christian fake is often over-the-top in their religiosity, this Bible-speak business: they somehow think dropping some key pious words around proves they're the real deal, when, in fact, bingo! Yes, ad nauseam, exactly. Puhleeze... Clearly, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

What has always been incredible about some of the most monstrous lies ever conceived in Christianity, Calvinism, is how it's something that got into the mainstream Protestant community, but a community that rejects the likes of Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists, for their lying doctrines of men and women, for having cult "prophets" on the throne, that pervert clear scripture truths. Calvinists dispute a mountain Sunday school plain scripture, don't even accept the language of the Bible. I would hasten to point out other cults don't have a hideous, sadistic, monster god, a respecter of persons god, mind you, lowercase 'g' intentional, as that god of the Calvinist does not exist, a god that designed, before creation, a hopelessly damned, robot babies factory, only zapping some lucky sperm robots with faith they couldn't possibly want, and one can only conclude for the benefit of a population explosion of the devil's kingdom and hell. I don't know any other cult in Christendom that pegs God as the source of, the very designer of, such sin and evil. It's hideous, hideous false doctrine and false prophecy, just shameful, from people that must, likewise, be hideous, to worship their baby damning god, and so slander the Holy God, of the Holy Bible, before people throughout the earth, spreading Calvin's heresies like a disease. Slander the God of scripture that wishes that none perish, that all come to repentance, that draws all men to Him, the God, Jesus Christ, of whosoever believeth, of as many as receive Him, the God of choose you this day, of come and let us reason together? Is the scripture truth Calvinists dispute not Sunday school plain and simple, some of the plainest in scripture? I don't find the Calvinist's lies even clever.

Note that all cults push the lies of their doctrines of some evil man or woman, front and center, work their bent theology into their discourse, are always pitching their cult of these doctrines of men and demons. Calvinism makes Hitler, shoveling heaps of Jews into ovens, as if a piker, a picnic. Their god is going around, mainly damning the entire planet, from birth! How are Christian people buying that could be Christian doctrine, of a loving, merciful, holy and righteous God of reason, this god they profess that likely hates and damns their children from the womb, a god that fails to attain to even a human level of minimal love and mercy? Could it be there are, in fact, so few born again Christians to even understand Sunday school scripture in our times, to call the desperate evils of Calvinism out? Such a hideous view of God, that cannot come from the Holy Spirit?

I liked this, from a man named David Stewart, a talk from a Calvinist, to their little boy, Johnny:

"Little Johnny, God has predestined the minority of people to be saved and go to heaven forever, and He has predestined the majority of people to be eternally damned and burn in the fires of hell. We have no idea, little Johnny, if God has predestined you to be forever damned or forever saved. We love you, little Johnny, but we accept the fact that God might not love you, and that He may have plans to send you to hell for your future sins. If you do find yourself one day burning in hell because He hasn’t elected to save you, just remember that we will always love you, even if God hates you. Take comfort knowing that we are not like God.

We will be in heaven forever only because we were unconditionally chosen for salvation before we were born. That would be the only reason that we won’t be in hell with you if you find yourself there. It won’t be because of anything we did. So also take comfort in knowing that. It may not seem fair, but who are we to judge God? So again, if you find yourself in hell, remember that we will always love you as we forever worship the God who loved us but who hated you, the God who sent His Son to die for us but not for you. Please, we ask, don’t let it bother you, if you find yourself in hell, that we love the God who hated you and showed you no mercy. We must accept the fact that God is sovereign, and He does what He pleases."

Scripture puts the lie to Calvinists, as plain as the nose on your face. Calvinism may as well be the mother of all heresies, makes amateur liars of most other cults. And the "Christian" community doesn't say boo to the Calvinist, with his baby damning, monster god, that would make the devil blush? John 16:13. Is the Holy Spirit failing to lead these people into all truth, or is He absent in their lives? Hmm...

You want some really good advice, Calvinist? If I were you, I wouldn't waste any time at getting with taking a hard look in the mirror, asking yourself why you don't even know the nature of Holy God that would not even tempt a man to sin, really consider whether you're, in fact, lucky sperm, or not. Ask yourself how truth and the Holy Spirit could be taking such a long lunch, in your life. John 3:3.

http://heresies.landmarkbiblebaptist.net/calvinism.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=qOkImV2cJDg

Psalm 84:9-12 The Message (MSG)
8-9 God-of-the-Angel-Armies, listen:
O God of Jacob, open your ears—I’m praying!
Look at our shields, glistening in the sun,
our faces, shining with your gracious anointing.

10-12 One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship,
beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches.
I’d rather scrub floors in the house of my God
than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin.
All sunshine and sovereign is God,
generous in gifts and glory.
He doesn’t scrimp with his traveling companions.
It’s smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies.

By the way, a nice and uplifting song of the faith. Thank you!

Nanja

Col 2:11

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

What is New Covenant Circumcision ? It is the Circumcision of Christ, who is the Surety of the New Covenant Heb 7:22, Matt 26:28, and all for whom He died, the Covenant Children, they do all receive sovereignly the circumcision of Christ. This is because He died for a Covenant People, and as in type, the old covenant people were circumcised, so it is in antitype with the New Covenant People; Their New Birth is their Circumcision, for what Circumcision means and did symbolize under the Old Covenant is this:

since by the rite of circumcision a man was separated from the unclean world and dedicated to God,

Now under the Circumcision of Christ, that is what His Death actually effects Spiritually for all the Children of the Covenant, for this proves and makes manifest that they are Children of the Covenant; Remember Peter preach this in Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Remember the Covenant Promise God made to Abraham here Gen 17:1-8, which was premised from here Gen 12:1-3

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Now if you notice, both mention the nations/gentiles, and so does Peter here in Acts 3:25; but notice that at this particular time with Peter, his audience is jewish; but little did he at the time understand that gentiles were included in that promise. Now remember when Paul makes the same statement or quote of Gen 12:3, He applied it to the Gentiles Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen[Gentiles] through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So Peter applied it to jews, and Paul unto Gentiles; so what does that tell us ? It informs us that Gentiles also were the Children of the Prophets and of the Covenant; You see it does not refer to physical children of the prophets, but spiritual children, Children of Promise; And so by being Spiritual Covenant People, they must receive Spiritual Circumcision as the Identification of being Covenant Children; and Believing in Christ, which takes Spiritual Circumcision is the Identification of belonging to Abraham's Spiritually Circumcised Children. Gal 3:7,29

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Heirs according to Promise are what Peter means here Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Excellent **** !