Millionaire Preacher Huckster Tries Again

Morpheus

Mike Huckabee Announces 2016 Presidential Run
Republican candidate wants to do away with IRS and details need to fight jihadism in speech

BY ROLLING STONE May 5, 2015

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee has announced his second bid for the presidency of the United States.

During his announcement speech, Huckabee, a "native son of Hope, Arkansas," leaned heavily on his small-town roots and religious upbringing. He also established himself as a social conservative, noting that "the Supreme Court is not the supreme being [and] cannot overturn laws of nature or nature's God," and mentioned other policy priorities, like doing away with the IRS and fighting jihadism. "We will deal with jihadists as we deal with deadly snakes," he said.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mike-huckabee-announces-2016-presidential-run-20150505

When Republicans said they need to grow their party I didn't realize they meant the number of them running for President. C'mon, who couldn't trust preacher who became a multimillionaire by abandoning the pulpit to become a politician and Fox pundit?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
C'mon, who couldn't trust preacher who became a multimillionaire by abandoning the pulpit to become a politician and Fox pundit?

Trust him as much as the depraved Clinton crowd trust those that have made a career of lies & deception of the American public, using public office for private gain, and have the gall to say they are for the little guy :rotfl: what a crock! In the end though, some people will believe in anything...are you one those Morph?

PureX

Trust him as much as the depraved Clinton crowd trust those that have made a career of lies & deception of the American public, using public office for private gain, and have the gall to say they are for the little guy :rotfl: what a crock! In the end though, some people will believe in anything...are you one those Morph?
Here we go … "their crook is worse than our crook!", and once again, all we will elect will be more crooks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When Republicans said they need to grow their party I didn't realize they meant the number of them running for President. C'mon, who couldn't trust preacher who became a multimillionaire by abandoning the pulpit to become a politician and Fox pundit?

"The Republican field is becoming an increasingly diverse group of sociopaths."
-Andy Borowitz

Here we go … "their crook is worse than our crook!", and once again, all we will elect will be more crooks.

And here I thought that you good Christians (cough cough cough) would be pleased that a fellow Christian is running for political office.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

So your assertion is that Huckabee is a crook? How so? Details please...

I wasn't saying anyone was better than another but, when liberals speak against any person in the field while supporting an outright depraved crook like Hillary Clinton it shows they have no credibility to begin with. So, keep singing your chant for the arguably the most corrupt political opportunist hacks of our time the Clintons, as that chant just shows your absolute ignorance.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
"The Republican field is becoming an increasingly diverse group of sociopaths."
-Andy Borowitz

Same could be said for the libtards which are intending on electing a sociopath crook like Hillary. Great choice...:chuckle:

Mocking You

I'm wondering how the OP can say that Huckabee is a preacher in the thread title when he hasn't done that for 20 years or more. I'd also like to know which presidential candidate is NOT a millionaire.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
And here I thought that you good Christians (cough cough cough) would be pleased that a fellow Christian is running for political office.

Actually, I am happy to see Huck throw his hat in the ring. If you weren't so quick to throw stones maybe you would have caught that. :nono:

Mocking You

Actually, I am happy to see Huck throw his hat in the ring. If you weren't so quick to throw stones maybe you would have caught that. :nono:

Me too. I really liked him in 2008. I'll have to read up on his platform to see how he compares to the rest of the field. He's one of the few Republicans that seems genuine and can amiably carry on a conversation.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Me too. I really liked him in 2008. I'll have to read up on his platform to see how he compares to the rest of the field. He's one of the few Republicans that seems genuine and can amiably carry on a conversation.

Not sure I am crazy about the "Fair Tax" (consumption tax) he endorses but, I, like you believe he is the genuine article. I know many will be turned off by him because he is an unapologetic Christian but, I think if people can get beyond his personal spiritual views they will find he is a very capable leader who has the experience & wisdom to get our country off it's face which it currently is. He certainly is a far better choice for working americans than any of the Republican field in fact he was endorsed by the Aerospace Machinists Union in '08 and found great support from the republicans & democrats as governor of AR. Huck has far more middle class appeal than any of the corporatist RINO's that the GOP is trying to push that is for sure. We will see if his campaign can get some traction.

Last edited:

Nazaroo

... I'd also like to know which presidential candidate is NOT a millionaire.

I'd like to know which presidential candidate is not a screaming faggot lawyer.

Is every multi-millionaire a faggot, or are there a few who are just fornicating whoremongers?