Millennials Are the Gayest Generation- and their numbers will get even bigger

GFR7

There isn't a single bit of social progress in this country that hasn't been opposed by people exactly like you.
Well, I certainly didn't oppose most of the civil rights and women's rights. I'm a very strange hybrid, and there is a reason aCW pegs me as libertarian (of course I am not, and he is incredibly stupid. But I am complex)

Last edited:

GFR7

1.5% of the population wanted their interracial marriages to be tolerated at one time. It set a new standard. Are you, today, disgusted by that standard? Or do you realize the old standard was stupid?
I'm not against interracial marriage, no. But it seems to abide by natural law.

The Berean

GFR7, as I said a while back you seem overly obsessed with homosexuality. :think: Almost all your threads about about this tired and played out topic.

GFR7

GFR7, as I said a while back you seem overly obsessed with homosexuality. :think: Almost all your threads about about this tired and played out topic.
You only see me here. I have many things which interest me outside of TOL. I am focused on the gay marriage thing in terms of politics because the ruling is coming up in June (and the past year is a build up to that).

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, I certainly didn't oppose most of the civil rights and women's rights. I'm a very strange hybrid, and there is a reason aCW pegs me as libertarian (of course I am not, and he is incredibly stupid. But I am complex)

"Most." There you go again--a caveat when it comes to civil rights.

Yes, ACW is both crazy and stupid.

GFR7

"Most." There you go again--a caveat when it comes to civil rights.

Yes, ACW is both crazy and stupid.
I was thinking of parts of feminism which I was suspicious of (and said suspicions have been confirmed). Yes, he is.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so all the pedophiles have to do is call for “social progress” to get you to support them?

whoa!
first you have to get them to accept the man/boy thing
that is an easy one to sell
and
only then can you take the next step

Quetzal

whoa!
first you have to get them to accept the man/boy thing
that is an easy one to sell
and
only then can you take the next step
I don't quite understand why strict conservatives cling to this slippery slope fallacy that has no support and is just as unlikely to occur.