Mike Lindell's Absolute Proof

Gary K

Banned
If you haven't seen Mike's video here it is at the following link. It's a couple of hours long, but it well worth your time to watch it. He provides the evidence of the election fraud.

Gary K

Banned
When anna's first response is character assassination I know I'm right on target. She didn't even bother to dispute evidence she just went straight to character assassination. Thanks, anna, for confirming Lindell's accuracy and truthfulness.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you haven't seen Mike's video here it is at the following link. It's a couple of hours long, but it well worth your time to watch it. He provides the evidence of the election fraud.

For those of us that don't want to listen to a former crackhead and current CEO of a company that paid out millions in a false advertising class action civil suit for a couple of hours, is there a place in the video that pretty much sums up that there was election fraud? I've seen the democrats in action before, so it doesn't surprise that they very well might have stolen the election, but what amuses me is that stole it from another liberal.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Before I knew he was a Trump supporter, I got in on the BOGO offer, and later the class action lawsuit. It's a good pillow even if the creator of it is a moral degenerate.
So full of hate and bitterness. Turn to Christ, you poor suffering wretch.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So full of hate and bitterness. Turn to Christ, you poor suffering wretch.

I feelz the love in your post. Your fellow libertarians keep telling me to repent and I ask them how does one go about making Donald Trump their Lord and Savior. You'd think that a former crackhead like Mike Lindell would have more class than to be a huge fan of NYC liberal Donald Trump, someone who gave a Presidential pardon to a hardcore drug pusher and several more like her.

chair

I join culture warrior in thinking that despite your OP, it is not "well worth your time to watch" this two hour video. I rather have better things to do with my time.

Gary K

Banned
I join culture warrior in thinking that despite your OP, it is not "well worth your time to watch" this two hour video. I rather have better things to do with my time.
Thanks. I consider that an endorsement. Anything you don't like is going to be true and make sense.

chair

Thanks. I consider that an endorsement. Anything you don't like is going to be true and make sense.
I am willing to invest 2 or 3 minutes reading or watching something that gets thrown out here, even by somebody who I don't have much respect for. But two hours? I think not.

Arthur Brain

I am willing to invest 2 or 3 minutes reading or watching something that gets thrown out here, even by somebody who I don't have much respect for. But two hours? I think not.
The "I think not" moniker would be more suitably appropriate for the guy that this thread is about...;)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
When anna's first response is character assassination I know I'm right on target. She didn't even bother to dispute evidence she just went straight to character assassination. Thanks, anna, for confirming Lindell's accuracy and truthfulness.

No, ffreeloader, sadly, you're rarely on target. :(

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Mike provides the evidence of the election fraud.

A federal judge denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's attempt to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought by the Smartmatic voting technology company.

The pillow magnate had asked the court to dismiss the complaint by arguing the company had failed to adequately make its case for defamation, and his attorneys argued that Lindell's election fraud claims were protected under the First Amendment, but U.S. District Judge Wilhelmina Wright denied the motions to dismiss, reported Politico.

MyPillow also filed a motion arguing that Lindell's statements cannot be attributed to his company, but the judge denied that, as well.

The court ruled that Smartmatic had made sufficient allegations to support its defamation case by demonstrating that Lindell had made knowingly false statements and acted with actual malice, and the judge ruled that MyPillow can be held liable for those claims because he allegedly defamed the tech company while promoting his company.