Michael7 on a slow Monday in NZ

Michael7

Hi to TOL members. My real name is in fact Michael, a name which has 7 letters so it's a thing.

I'm new to TOL but if you are on a few other forums you make suspect I am too. I'm a man of 66 years and am enjoying semi-retirement after 3 decades as a self-employed Landscaping & Property Maintenance contractor. I have my own company which is still ticking over but most of the physical work is sub-contracted out. I like to work outdoors but also like online fellowship and discussion on Biblical matters.

Blessings from Michael7.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi to TOL members. My real name is in fact Michael, a name which has 7 letters so it's a thing.

I'm new to TOL but if you are on a few other forums you make suspect I am too. I'm a man of 66 years and am enjoying semi-retirement after 3 decades as a self-employed Landscaping & Property Maintenance contractor. I have my own company which is still ticking over but most of the physical work is sub-contracted out. I like to work outdoors but also like online fellowship and discussion on Biblical matters.

Blessings from Michael7.

Hi, Michael.

I'm from Meremere.

Michael7

Hi, Michael.

I'm from Meremere.

Hi Stripe, Nice one. You're not far up the road. My father was born in Cambridge in 1906. I was born in Inglewood in1954 but have lived and worked continuously in Hamilton since mid-1983, so 37 years here now.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Taranaki, too, eh? I spent a few years in Manaia. Went to Waikato University in the early 90s. Sister still there. Mum and two brothers live in Te Awamutu. Another brother in Pukekohe.

I'm the wanderer of the family. Taipei. :D

Lon

Hello Michael. My step-father was a commercial landscaper. Hard work (I had a lot of blisters breaking up parking lots for sprinkler systems).