Michael is not the only one saying--

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrickj,

That was a cute response! I don't mind. But I do want to reassure you that I am not 'always' a failure. Let's see what happens.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tambora,

Why do you persecute me? I know that I made a couple mistakes, but I have acknowledged them, apologized for them, and I have asked for forgiveness. I will not keep witnessing for God just because I have made a couple of errors along the way. This is all TOO Important. You have no idea of the depths of it. You used to be so kind and thoughtful to me and, now that I have made some mistakes, you don't treat me the same anymore. Remember that Moses made a mistake and so did Jonah. I'm sure that King David made mistakes, and Samson, etc. These were people of God. I am doing my Damn Best. It is a VERY HARD JOB!! Try it sometimes, when God calls upon you. It's not as easy as you think.

Much Love Always, Tam!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Tambora,

Why do you persecute me? I know that I made a couple mistakes, but I have acknowledged them, apologized for them, and I have asked for forgiveness. I will not keep witnessing for God just because I have made a couple of errors along the way. This is all TOO Important. You have no idea of the depths of it. You used to be so kind and thoughtful to me and, now that I have made some mistakes, you don't treat me the same anymore. Remember that Moses made a mistake and so did Jonah. I'm sure that King David made mistakes, and Samson, etc. These were people of God. I am doing my Damn Best. It is a VERY HARD JOB!! Try it sometimes, when God calls upon you. It's not as easy as you think.

Much Love Always, Tam!!

Michael

Dear Tambora,

Well, Tam, have you forgiven me yet? C'mon, where's that Birthday Girl that I know and love. You're too kindhearted to just hand me back a stone, I would think. Let me know how you feel. I do care.

Much Love, In Jesus Christ's Example For Us,

Michael