Messiah Is Christ!!

Letsargue

Messiah Is Christ!!

The Messiah is ( "CHRIST" )!! - Come ON!!!!

Christ / The Messiah - (( C-A-M-E Exactly Like and the "WAY" HE Said HE Would Come!! )). AND There Is None Here NOW That Believes Anything that HE Has "Already Said" IN The Scriptures!!

Paul and John Were the Last Two who Died of the New Testament LAW!! - There was Only 14 Apostles!! - And They All Died FOR CHRIST'S DEATH And OURS, But None of this World Gives A CURSE What the 14 Apostles and Christ HAS DONE , Not DO!!
(( There IS "NO LAW" In Christ, the Body of Christ, the New HeavenS and Earth )), Not Just the "Heaven" and the Earth" That HAD NO FORM and ""WASN'T THERE""!!!!

Paul and John Died 3 Days before the Actual Coming of the Messiah / C-H-R-I-S-T!!! - A-N-D:> (( 1 Thessalonians 4:17-18 KJV )) -----//----- Paul Was ONLY Speaking TO His "Church / G-R-O-U-P" / The "Christians", NOT The Foolish LOST!!

(( Revelation 11:8-12 KJV )) -----//----- Almost everyone today thinks the Coming of the Lord / Messiah / C-H-R-I-S-T Will End the Existence of Earth Carnally; (( "N-O" ))!! - The "First Earth" Ended when Paul was Killed and was Risen to be with Christ in AD70, "Spiritually", Not Carnally!! ((((( Christ JUST Put the FIRST EARTH Away from HIM, When "H-E" C-A-M-E, IN AD70!! ))))), Which Means that It's G-O-N-E!! - (( Christ is the ONLY TRUTH SPIRIT )). (( Satan IS The ONLY LYING SPIRIT ))!! -- There IS (( "NO Other Spirit of Any Kind" ))!! - No One Has Their OWN Spirit; you either Have Christ's OR Satan's Spirit, THERE IS NO OTHER "S-P-I-R-I-T"!! - The "New Earth" Is The "Spiritual Place", OF Christ!! - And the Old earth is Satan's PLACE!!!

The "New Earth" IS ONLY One Name of That. From THAT Time Till Now in the Spiritual SENSE, There is NO TIME, But Eternity, not measured by TIME. - The New Earth And Christ is the SAME PLACE, Christ IS The ONLY P-L-A-C-E of any Spiritual, Christ is the Life / Place / Heaven and Many other things that is the Same Thing // C-H-R-I-S-T!!

Eternity; - No Beginning OR END Which "I-S" //// Christ / Truth / The Word of God / Heaven / Garden Of GOD / New Earth / Life / Love / -- Plus Many Other things that are THE "Same Thing IN Eternity" // GOD / FATHER!!

( There IS NO End to This, SO I'LL Just STOP Here ), and "MAYbe" Someone might have a ---- Q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n; -- A-N-D ((( Not The Usual Stupid Foolish Nonsense THAT EXIST ON (( "TOL" ))!! - But I DOUBT "IT"!!

IF You are Not in Christ Now, A-N-D there IS NONE, No Not ONE!!! You ARE IN HELL NOW!! - NOW!!; There is No Way Any of You Could even BE SAVED, It Takes CHRISTIAN HANDS to Cause Spiritual Hands of Christ to Place YOU IN HIM!!

((( Have a "GODLY DAY" Without Christ!!! )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060616