Messiah came in the first century AD according to the Book of Daniel

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Argue with the Creator.
Leviticus 23:11 "First Fruits"

My argument is not with the Creator, it is with your interpretation of scripture.

Jesus fulfilled the wave offering on the day after the weekly Sabbath.

That's not what you said.

beameup

My argument is not with the Creator, it is with your interpretation of scripture.

Jesus fulfilled the wave offering on the day after the weekly Sabbath.

That's not what you said.

Don't make yourself look foolish to others. I didn't "say" or make any "interpretations".
It is obvious you did not bother to read God's Word in Leviticus which I quoted (referenced).
Go ahead, make your calculations and post your exact dates. Otherwise, argue with yourself.

Proverbs 9:13

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't "say" or make any "interpretations".

You said in post 20, "First Fruits: on the morrow after the Sabbath following Unleavened Bread." Do you deny it?

Jesus filled the wave sheaf by becoming the first of the firstfruits during Unleavened Bread, not after.

Epoisses

THE BOOK OF DANIEL IS SEALED UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END!!!

THE 1ST CENTURY WAS NOT THE TIME OF THE END!!!!

Epoisses

The BOOK is now open.

Yes it is and it has nothing to do with ancient Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. Beasts are fallen angels just read chap. 10. Angels are mentioned in almost every chapter of Daniel and Revelation and yet some dismiss their role in end-time events.

beameup

You said in post 20, "First Fruits: on the morrow after the Sabbath following Unleavened Bread." Do you deny it?

Jesus filled the wave sheaf by becoming the first of the firstfruits during Unleavened Bread, not after.

Foolishness. Nonsense.

then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest: And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it. Lev 23:10b-11

Proverbs 26:4

Elia

He was crucified on the day-of-preparation for Passover. He was the TRUE Passover lamb.

Bs"d

Christians become blinded when it comes to religion. The think then that 1 + 1 = 1, and that a human being is a lamb.

But 1 + 1 = 2, and a human is NOT a lamb.

And God abhors human sacrifices, and He prohibits it.

However, this doesn't stop the pagans.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

beameup

The Mashiyach Nagiyd arrived in Jerusalem 20-30 AD according to the
Prophecy given to the Angel Gabriel by YHWH and relayed to the Prophet Daniel.

Everybody can clearly see that fact today and for almost 2,000 years now.
So how did you "receive" Mashiyach Nagiyd?

Abraham knew the Savior Messiah. Many Jews have come to "receive" Him.
Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. Genesis 22:2

And YHWH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he [Abraham] sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, Genesis 18:1-2
YHWH the Son, "The Arm of the Lord", appeared to Abraham with 2 angels.

Last edited:

Elia

The Mashiyach Nagiyd arrived in Jerusalem 20-30 AD according to the Prophecy given to the Angel Gabriel by YHWH and relayed to the Prophet Daniel.
Everybody can clearly see that fact today and for almost 2,000 years now.
So how did you "receive" Mashiyach Nagiyd?

Bs"d

I don't "receive" him. He is dead for more than 2000 years.

Abraham knew the Savior Messiah.

I see you're making up lies and nonsense again.

Many Jews have come to "receive" Him.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

beameup

Bs"d

The question was: how did you (Jews) receive Mashiyach Nagiyd when he arrived in Jerusalem 20-30 AD?
The Jewish leadership had to know that according to the Prophecy given to the Angel Gabriel by YHWH and relayed to the Prophet Daniel, that Mashiyach Nagiyd would arrive at the appointed time; otherwise G-d would be a LIAR.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

So who do you receive?

But his bow remained in strength and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the Mighty of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel). (Genesis 49:24)​

Who is the Mighty One of Jacob from whom is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel?

God did not descend from Jacob so that eliminates him.

Moses did not descend from Judah so that eliminates him.

So who is this Mighty One who strengthens Joseph? (Not God, not Moses)

Last edited:

Danoh

Nope, 8:13 is where 'rebellion that desolates' is first used and when 9 refers to it, it has become 'abomination.' Same thing. The 490 years took place ending in the sacrifice of Christ plus half a 'week' after to launch the mission of the church.

If you want to segment anything, it is that the last verse is a summary of the destruction of Jerusalem, and the prophecy does not see a generation there. The interesting thing historically is that the rebellion could have happened any time; a large one took place in 6 AD, and of course Barrabbas almost got piked for rebellion, and Paul was misidentified at least once as a rebel leader. The place was near boil the whole time.

One of the more controversial things Jesus did which is hardly ever mentioned is to concentrate disciple selection--and ministry--in Galilee where many rebels lived. My view is that he did that specifically to change them into missionaries instead of rebels. The gasping about Peter being from Galilee in the crucifixion setting is not that Galileans were hicks or 2nd rate, but known to be hatching overthrow, even of the temple system.

You are ever talking about your "doing the history."

All that is is your catch phrase for the actual fact that you do not actually do the history - rather; you read "about" it in endless books "about" it by others.

You rob them of their labors; claiming their results as your own "doing the history."

Histories not only ever chockful full of conclusions based on guesswork, but which fools like you go to for some supposed understanding of what one passage or another in Scripture itself might be talking about.

You are nothing more than a cardboard cut out of some sort of a books based "Bible" student.

Put your endless books "about" away.

Try the following Book - the Scripture.

That you too might be able to say with authority...

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

For you will answer for your books based mess...

4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

The Scripture itself on this issue of the Galilaeans - which you misspelled, by the way.

Acts 2:7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

2:8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

They were all amazed because "these which speak" were not only speaking "the wonderful works of God" but that all they were that were hearing these Galilaeans were doing so "everyman in our own tongues wherein we were born."

Why were they amazed about that?

Let's continue to "do the anthropology" - in Scripture itself...

Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

And there is much on this issue in the Scripture.

Another example of others more...

John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught. 7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

The Lord might as well have said that to you, Mr "do the history" in your endless books "about" it and the endless, ever clueless conjecture they actually build your kind of assertions on.

Get a clue, Interplanner.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The message to Daniel was not about Jesus because Jesus was not the Messiah and, as an individual, he could have never be the one. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we supposed to expect a different Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) Now, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People, to save His Anointed One." That's what the Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Jewish People.

Unfortunately for you, you're on a Christian Forum so that makes you, "The odd man out." Fortunately for us, some of us are Holy Spirit indwelt, sealed, and baptized (not in water) into the Body of Christ and will spend eternity with God in Heaven. If you reject God's Grace, you will be headed for some rough times friend.

Ben Masada

The Mashiyach Nagiyd arrived in Jerusalem 20-30 AD according to the Prophecy given to the Angel Gabriel by YHWH and relayed to the Prophet Daniel. Everybody can clearly see that fact today and for almost 2,000 years now. So how did you "receive" Mashiyach Nagiyd?

Abraham knew the Savior Messiah. Many Jews have come to "receive" Him.

YHWH the Son, "The Arm of the Lord", appeared to Abraham with 2 angels.

I have absolutely no idea what Maschyach Nagiyd you are talking about! Would you please quote this prophecy given to the Prophet Daniel so that I may check it out and understand what you mean? And with regards to Abraham, nothing appeared to him if not by dream. Abraham was a Prophet and, Divine communications would come down through the Prophets all right but only by dreams and visions. Read Numbers 12:6.

Ben Masada

Unfortunately for you, you're on a Christian Forum so that makes you, "The odd man out." Fortunately for us, some of us are Holy Spirit indwelt, sealed, and baptized (not in water) into the Body of Christ and will spend eternity with God in Heaven. If you reject God's Grace, you will be headed for some rough times friend.

Unfortunately, you are using a Jew to teach a Christian doctrine and this is akin to vandalism of Judaism which was the Faith of Jesus. I do not reject God's grace because I am aware that God has given us His Law as a result of His grace so that we be able to live in society. So, nothing will happen to me for rejecting the grace taught by Paul. Now, I don't know about you for teaching against the gospel of Jesus and in favor of the gospel of Paul.