Message of the Cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Jimmy Swaggart is doing exactly what he teaches against. – FAITH in Jesus and the Cross only! – GOD forbid! – There’s more than just Jesus’ death and him bleeding on the Cross. - The Cross / Jesus’ altar, and what Jesus did on the cross / his altar by pouring out his own blood at the base of his altar / the cross is for the “LOST”, and THEIR SALVATION; -- not for the SAVED. – If the LOST put their FAITH in the Gospel / the “Message of the Cross”, then the “Lost” are ADDED TO the BODY OF CHRIST by the Lord; where the Blood of Jesus Christ / the Gospel / River of Life flows through the “PLACE” / BODY of members / the Church / house / family / Christians / Children of the ANOINTED. - From thence it / the river parts into four heads, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. – Jesus does not stay on the cross bleeding for the Christians. - The Gospel is the good news of what Jesus “DID” for us, not what he is still DOING. – Jesus died for the CHURCH / HIS BODY / THE HOLY GHOST / the Kingdom of Christ, - thus the KINGDOM is within you if Jesus Christ is in you. - That is Christ / the Body of Christ / the Kingdom within you. – That’s the “WORLD” Jesus died for, not the LOST WORLD. The Christian / family / Body of Christ has the “life-giving” Blood flowing through the whole Holy Body / Holy Ghost.

The Jesus in the Gospel was not without SPOT, BLEMISH, or any such thing. - The Jesus of the Gospel was what we could truly say, was “like hamburger” of the Bread. – However, the Jesus after the ascension into the Heaven is without SPOT, BLEMISH, or any such thing. - When we put him on, we put on the SPOTLESS LAMB. - COME ON! – All you wise people; we are clothed in WHITE, not in BLOOD RED. We were washed in the Blood ( as with MILK ), to become white in the LAMB without SPOT. --- Song of Solomon 5:12 KJV --- ( Do you see anything in that verse )? --- The Christians / the Body of the Anointed / Christ / the High Priest, sprinkles the hearts of the repenting with the blood of the sacrifice / hyssop to make their hearts “WHITE / HOLY.

Another thing Swaggarts! – Your message this morning with your, “RE-PLENISH” the earth; is just as foolish. – There’s “NO” evidence of the “GAP THEORY”. - Read it to me! – Chapter one is the creation of Satan to have dominion over the whole world. - And in chapter two, is the forming of the only Son / first man Adam. Jesus was the SECOND MAN Adam, and the Body of Christ is the THIRD MAN ADAM. -- We “RE”, or continue to PLENISH the earth ---- The term, “RE-PLENISH”, could have been translated just a easy, or good, to -- “CONTINUE TO PLENISH”. --- There’s no GAP in the creation. -- Thank God there‘s a Hell!

None of you, including Jimmy Swaggart and CO. can prove that wrong with the TRUTH. -- You all can deny it with your own doctrines of scholars, scholar sympathizers and philosophers. --- AGAIN - Thank God there’s a Hell!

Foolish is as foolish believe, and God is judging the foolish churches which include the whole world. -- You all have gone into all the world and preached your doctrines of false gospels, and now the whole world of false churches come under the judgment of Christ. -- Thank God. – It’s called Darkness, the lack of knowledge, lies, Children of the Devil, or without Christ.

Paul – 011811

CD2man

I think what Swaggart is trying to intimate is that, as Christians, in lieu of Christ's sacrifice on the cross, we will understand the significance of the benefits that we have with God. I don't think he's trying to dismiss other facets biblical theology. I think he's emphasing the importance of Christ's crucifixion and the benefits we have or receive as believers because of it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Swaggart seems like godrulz, in that he follows a goat-god. Oh yeah, the death of Jesus reconciled the world, because the sin issue was settled, and justice was served. So you can someday act like it matters, Paul.

Letsargue

I think what Swaggart is trying to intimate is that, as Christians, in lieu of Christ's sacrifice on the cross, we will understand the significance of the benefits that we have with God. I don't think he's trying to dismiss other facets biblical theology. I think he's emphasing the importance of Christ's crucifixion and the benefits we have or receive as believers because of it.

Yes, I think what you're saying is true, however, Jimmy and Co. is putting the Cross before everything else. The Body of Christ has the Blood flowing through IT / US. - And that is beyond the Cross. the Cross is for the Lost and not the Saved. We do however deliver the Gospel / the message of the cross to the Lost, not to the saved.

Paul -- 011911

Letsargue

Swaggart seems like godrulz, in that he follows a goat-god. Oh yeah, the death of Jesus reconciled the world, because the sin issue was settled, and justice was served. So you can someday act like it matters, Paul.

Yes, as I've said before, The marks of Christ is in my body. and now I will teach the rest of who Jesus is, the whole TRUTH / the rest of it.

Paul -- 011911

CD2man

Yes, I think what you're saying is true, however, Jimmy and Co. is putting the Cross before everything else. The Body of Christ has the Blood flowing through IT / US. - And that is beyond the Cross. the Cross is for the Lost and not the Saved. We do however deliver the Gospel / the message of the cross to the Lost, not to the saved.

Paul -- 011911

I agree with that. What the church needs to learn are the benefits of the reconciliation that we have through Christ and that is accessed by faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.