Merry Christmas, Everyone!

john w

Hall of Fame
I was just trying to share what I thought was a nice, warm artistic visual, and a warm memory of mine since I watched that movie every year as a kid. I was not trying to make some Biblical argument. I am sorry that I was the cause for those two imbeciles to start an argument in your thread.

Atheists, JW's, Mormons, Muslims....................can do that.

And, Catholic moron, shill?

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Enjoyed the video.

Not to worry, I am simply not bothered by the obvious spirit of such people.

Oh. Like your "spirit," that asserts that the word of God can be corrupted, changed, added to, and, as an alleged witness to the LORD God of the bible,, who has magnified His word above His name, you allow the lost to believe lies, about the historical events of the book? What kind of "spirit" is that? Well?
Despite the intended claims of such, the following is ever obvious in such.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
All their t's crossed and their dots, properly dottet, but the ones that actually mattered.

Translation: The details of the book, a book of details, don't matter, as I, D, disrespect it.

One cannot win with such, no use trying.

Of course, you continue to try, so you just showed your insincerity, again.

Despite the intended claims of you, the following is ever obvious in you, and those of your ilk:

Isaiah 8:20 KJV To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 Corinthians 2:17 KJV For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

So there.

Danoh

Oh. Like your "spirit," that asserts that the word of God can be corrupted, changed, added to, and, as an alleged witness to the LORD God of the bible,, who has magnified His word above His name, you allow the lost to believe lies, about the historical events of the book? What kind of "spirit" is that? Well?

Translation: The details of the book, a book of details, don't matter, as I, D, disrespect it.

Of course, you continue to try, so you just showed your insincerity, again.

Despite the intended claims of you, the following is ever obvious in you, and those of your ilk:

Isaiah 8:20 KJV To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

2 Corinthians 2:17 KJV For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

So there.

Hah, hah, ha - just love that "so there" of yours.

Cracks me up every time you end a post with that.

Rom. 5:6-8.