Men are guilty until proven innocent

Quetzal

Just a personal story related to this. I play disc golf from time to time. Next to the disc golf course are a series of soccer fields. I have played soccer since I was five and there were some games going on. The golf course was a bit backed up so I watched the game for a few minutes. A parent asked me which child was mine. I explained I didn't have a child in the game and that I was waiting for my turn to play golf. She said she would call the police if I didn't leave.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just a personal story related to this. I play disc golf from time to time. Next to the disc golf course are a series of soccer fields. I have played soccer since I was five and there were some games going on. The golf course was a bit backed up so I watched the game for a few minutes. A parent asked me which child was mine. I explained I didn't have a child in the game and that I was waiting for my turn to play golf. She said she would call the police if I didn't leave.

you weren't naked, were you?

'cause that might explain things

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A video report from Australia. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeVKCj9_-Xc

Even though I think their heart is in the right place, it's unfortunate.

Perhaps the policy should be changed to one that requires a parent or guardian to be seated next to any child on the flight.

Personally, I wouldn't have allowed any of my children to fly at a young age unless they were accompanied by a trusted (adult) family member.

rexlunae

Even though I think their heart is in the right place, it's unfortunate.

Perhaps the policy should be changed to one that requires a parent or guardian to be seated next to any child on the flight.

Personally, I wouldn't have allowed any of my children to fly at a young age unless they were accompanied by a trusted (adult) family member.

As the video mentioned, a parent is probably far more likely to hurt the child than a random stranger. Seems illogical.

Greg Jennings

Seriously? People need to get a grip sometimes. That's ridiculous

glassjester

In NYC there are parks and playgrounds where adults are not allowed to go unless "accompanied by a child." Strange.

I guess it sort of makes sense.

Nazaroo

I would have annexed the Sudatanland.

I think a study showed that mothers were more likely to beat their kids without justification, rather than (sober) men.