ECT Memory and honesty tool for Steko, Tambora, STP and RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

If you see these member suffering from memory loss, or sheer pleasure in cheap, mistaken put-downs, kindly paste this for them as an official reminder.

Interp1anner says:
1, Mt24A is Judean and 1st century (that generation)
2, Mt24B is the judgement of the whole world, was EXPECTED right after but there was also an ALLOWED DELAY, and when 72 AD went by (the Masada event), there was obviously a delay.

I don't know of any commentaries with these exact conclusions. I have developed them on my own. They are not going to be found in any books as such. Parts of them, yes.

Danoh

Huh?

You made up 'The Masada Event' on your own?

lol - you really can't understand the guy; can you?

That right there continues to make obvious a glaring hole in your own approach to understanding any writer through their words.

Of course, you will take this as a put down, or what have you.

Rather than what it actually is - a challenge to you to work on getting back to the essentials of understanding any one's intended meaning through their word structures.

Your failure to understand his posts is just that - your failure.

As much as it is his.

This is a Basic Two-Fold Reading Comprehension Principle.

How that often; both sides are "the culprit" within most mis-communications.

:think:

Prov. 27:17

SaulToPaul 2

lol - you really can't understand the guy; can you?

That right there continues to make obvious a glaring hole in your own approach to understanding any writer through their words.

Of course, you will take this as a put down, or what have you.

Rather than what it actually is - a challenge to you to work on getting back to the essentials of understanding any one's intended meaning through their word structures.

Your failure to understand his posts is just that - your failure.

As much as it is his.

This is a Basic Two-Fold Reading Comprehension Principle.

How that often; both sides are "the culprit" within most mis-communications.

:think:

Huh?

Danoh

Often within most any communication between people, both sides will be found sharing in the failed misunderstanding in one aspect or another.

One side will be thinking that how they put a thing will be understood by the other in the manner intended, or conclude the other is simply dense.

The other will either be thinking they understood what was meant but will actually have failed to, or actually conclude the other side has failed to be clear.

That often comedic thing in sitcoms that often differs between one side's "I thought you'd meant..." and another side's "You should know what I'd meant..."

Of course, projecting intended hostility into any attempt to clear such things up - the mark of the woefully ignorant - only gets in the way even more so.

This whole business of always assuming someone is up to no good is one heck of a way of ever remaining blind not only to one's own continued contribution to one's own ignorance, but of remaining blind to what positive contribution to one's own understanding another might make, no matter where they might, or might not, be actually coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.