Media hushes up report suggesting FBI involvement in Capitol riot

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The thing that gets me about this "monkey see, monkey do" defense is that whenever I see mob violence go down, my instinct is to gth out of there asap, rather than to participate in the mob violence. But then, I'm not a monkey.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What is the "new terrorism policy"? Does it have anything to do with stopping more terrorism? Because I can get behind that.

Jefferson's OP is from RT. 😐

"The fact that these individuals have not been named is suspicious, but isn’t conclusive proof of foul play. Co-conspirators often remain anonymous and escape charges if they strike plea deals and inform on their comrades."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Media hushes up report suggesting FBI involvement in Capitol riot
Court filings suggest that FBI operatives were among the mob who stormed the US Capitol in January, and may have set up the riot. With the riot used as justification for new terrorism policy, the media is downplaying the story.
"May have set up the riot"? Well, I can insinuate that anything may have happened. We can plant all sorts of innuendo out there about who was responsible for what happened on January 6th--"that dark day" according to Mike Pence. But we all know what really happened.

This is just another attempt by Trump allies (in this case a foreign adversarial media outlet) to deflect responsibility onto three-letter government agencies (the FBI, CIA, DHS, etc...) and away from the actual perpetrators of this crime:

1) The Proud Boys
2) Oath Keepers
3) Three Percenters
4) QAnon
5) Trumptards of all other stripes

And we can understand why a hostile foreign government would want to deflect responsibility away from our own homegrown terrorism and onto government agencies instead--because it serves to destabilize our government and our society, which serves to benefit them.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"May have set up the riot"? Well, I can insinuate that anything may have happened. We can plant all sorts of innuendo out there about who was responsible for what happened on January 6th--"that dark day" according to Mike Pence. But we all know what really happened.

This is just another attempt by Trump allies (in this case a foreign adversarial media outlet) to deflect responsibility onto three-letter government agencies (the FBI, CIA, DHS, etc...) and away from the actual perpetrators of this crime:

1) The Proud Boys
2) Oath Keepers
3) Three Percenters
4) QAnon
5) Trumptards of all other stripes

And we can understand why a hostile foreign government would want to deflect responsibility away from our own homegrown terrorism and onto government agencies instead--because it serves to destabilize our government and our society, which serves to benefit them.

Well said, from first point to last.

To your list I'd add current and former law enforcement and military.