Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by smaller

What you present Poly is the CLASSIC CHRISTIAN VERSION of LOVE.

You yourself HAVE SIN and you WHINE TO OTHERS to BEHAVE OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER.

I call this simply YOU being a HYPOCRITE. You call it "love."
Ok, good for you. God says you are the hypocrite but I'm sure that matters nothing to you since you know better than He does.

When you have ERADICATED SIN from YOURSELF perhaps you would have a point but of course that has not happened yet so whatever...
That's according to Tiny Tim. Christ on the other hand says that by accepting Him my sins are eradicated. Let's see, believe what Tiny says to be true or God? Sorry, gonna have to go with God on this.

In the meantime we see your (a)version of LOVE. This is the ABSOLUTE BEST you can come up with???
Well, since it comes straight from God, I'd have to give that one a big, emphatic YES!

You say in effect YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ME
I did? :confused:
BUT YOU, YOU, YOU will BURN BURN BURN forever in fire by God.
Again, I, I, I am gonna have to go, go, go with God on this one. He says I won't.

What a jerk you are Poly. I think any common domesticated animal has more LOVE than YOU.
Why are you judging me, Tiny? I believe that you've been known to speak against this a time or two. Let's see, now that would make you a hypocrite, now wouldn't it?

Last edited:

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Ok, good for you. God says you are the hypocrite but I'm sure that matters nothing to you since you know better than He does.

I am not the one claiming God's Exclusive Love to myself though eh?

quote from smaller:
When you have ERADICATED SIN from YOURSELF perhaps you would have a point but of course that has not happened yet so whatever...
That's according to Tiny Tim.

Are you SINless Poly???
Christ on the other hand says that by accepting Him my sins are eradicated.

You are SINLESS then Poly??? Come on...just let the words cross your lips and your fingertips....
Let's see, believe what Tiny says to be true or God? Sorry, gonna have to go with God on this.

tapping, tapping....

quote from smaller:
In the meantime we see your (a)version of LOVE. This is the ABSOLUTE BEST you can come up with???
Well, since it comes straight from God, I'd have to give that one a big, emphatic YES!

Let me get this STRAIGHT now Poly. You are BOTH SINLESS and SPEAK DIRECTLY FROM GOD?

Is this correct?

quote from smaller:
You say in effect YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ME

Oh, that's right. YOU ARE SINless....I forgot...is forgetting a SIN?

quote from smaller:
BUT YOU, YOU, YOU will BURN BURN BURN forever in fire by God.
Again, I'm gonna have to go with God on this one. He says I won't.

Well of course. Why should God burn someone WHO IS SINLESS??? That's easy enough to figure out eh?

quote from smaller:
What a jerk you are Poly. I think any common domesticated animal has more LOVE than YOU.
Why are you judging me, Tiny?

Well it's just my TEMPORARY OPINION. I certainly cannot JUDGE YOU to burn in hell forever. This would be WAY BEYOND my authority because you see I HAVE SIN.
I believe that you've been known to speak against this a time or two. Let's see, now that would make you a hypocrite, now wouldn't it?

I guess opinions make hypocrites eh? Who do you think is worse?

-a hypocrite with a temporary opinion

-or one with permanent torture?

Did I mention that ring around your collar?

enjoy!

smaller

beanieboy

Originally posted by Poly
Why are you judging me, Tiny? I believe that you've been known to speak against this a time or two. Let's see, now that would make you a hypocrite, now wouldn't it?

Waaahhh. Why are you judging me, Tiny?? Boohoo.

We are doing exactly what you called us to do, you big whiny crybaby.

Now, get off your high horse, you self exalting Pharisee.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by beanieboy

What I was doing is called "mocking" beanster. I realize with all the perverted disgusting acts you engage in, it causes your braincells to become dull but do try to keep up. :rolleyes:

beanieboy

Because Poly is mean to other people.
If the world hates you, know that even before you the world hated me.

The more hated you are, the closer you are to God.
Isn't that right, Poly?
Hitler is sitting on the right hand of God.
Or is it the left. I get those two mixed up

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

We are doing exactly what you called us to do, you big whiny crybaby.

Now, get off your high horse, you self exalting Pharisee.

Because Poly is mean to other people.

Poly is mean.

b-boy is umm... nice?

The more hated you are, the closer you are to God.
Isn't that right, Poly?

1) The world hates God

2) Poly chooses to follow God

3) The world might end up hating Poly? Hmmm.....

Hitler is sitting on the right hand of God.
Or is it the left. I get those two mixed up

The world hated Hitler? He didn't have any followers? People didn't carry out his orders? Hitler wasn't ELECTED to office?

Hitler was on the left BTW....and not the left hand of GOD!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Re: Mean TOL members

There are some really mean people on this board. They don't care enough about unbelievers to warn them of the destruction that awaits them. They lie to them and lead them down the wrong path saying such things as "God loves everybody".

Psalm 5:5 "...Thou hatest all workers of iniquity"
Psalm 11:5 "The Lord trieth the righteous but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hates."

Another lie they tell is that "God hates the sin but loves the sinner".
Matthew 12:35 "A good man, out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things."
Matthew 15:11 "What comes out of the mouth defiles a man"

I often see people say that all sins are the same. But there are some sins that God really puts extra emphasis on in showing just how much he hates it such as when He refers to homosexuality as an abomination. (Leviticus 18:21-23)

It is clear that some sins are greater than others.

John 19:11 "Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin"

Luke 12: 46-48 "the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more."

Many members appear to be loving but according to Romans 12:9, they are hypocrites.

Why would some people want to be so mean? I realize that a lot of the time it is done out of ignorance but some know that they should be more bold in speaking against wickedness but being liked by others and not offending is more important to them than truth. They want to be liked by believers as well as non-believers regardless of the fact that, according to Jesus, if you follow Him you will be hated.
Matthew 10:22 "And you will be hated by all men for my name's sake."

Absolutely brilliant post Poly and a great thread! :thumb:

I hope you have your seat belt on, when I posted Bob's "Nicer than God" article, I had people declaring themselves honorary homos, joining forces with Freak, and all sorts of other insane things. This subject really gets the wicked wound up like tops!

It's not a fun subject, but the message needs to be declared from the roof tops. It is an integral part of the Gospel.
God bless you!

Resting in Him,
Clete

beanieboy

Many christians have a blood lust.
You are no better than murderers.
And I use a small c because I think you don't represent any of the teachings in that book.

Mean enough for ya?

philosophizer

You are no better than murderers.
And I use a small c because I think you don't represent any of the teachings in that book.

Mean enough for ya?

Here's a simple truth:

If the teachings in "that book" are true, then a lot of people are in grave danger. And if that is true, then it would only be proper to warn them.

I'm not saying there is any one right way to do so. Some ways work on some people and not others.

But if you're, at least, thinking about what we're warning, then you'll have to either dismiss it or accept it.

If you dismiss it, then you're still in danger and we're gonna keep warning.

If you accept it, and still haven't changed course, then why? Simply for spite because you don't like our method?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Re: Mean TOL members

There are some really mean people on this board. They don't care enough about unbelievers to warn them of the destruction that awaits them. They lie to them and lead them down the wrong path saying such things as "God loves everybody".
Then there are folks like me, who actively work to move folks along that path, telling them things like "Gods, devils, miracles, it's all bunk!":devil:
Why would some people want to be so mean? I realize that a lot of the time it is done out of ignorance but some know that they should be more bold in speaking against wickedness...
Talk is cheap. A good right hook is more effective.

A tire iron is even more effective.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Izzat so? Where do they hang out?

I haven't run into a Christian yet who didn't scream "NOT IN THE FACE!!! NOT IN THE FACE!!!" when confronted with a real fight...

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Does it matter to you that Poly is a blinded, self righteous person that tries to do anything to be offensive, and in so, only exhaults herself?
You lie like a dog. Read what she says...

My righteousness is that of Christ alone.
Unless you're blind, then you can clearly see she has just exalted Christ, not herself.
Does it not bother you that christ told a parable about a pharisee in the temple saying, "I pray everyday, I tithe, I read scripture, and i'm so glad that I not like THAT sinner", and that christ said it was the latter (the repentent sinner) that he loved, and not the self righteous, self exhaulting follower and teacher of the law?
Just look at your own words...
Christ said it was the latter (the repentent sinner) that he loved
Bingo! You got it. Now do you honestly believe that to be true?

beanieboy

Originally posted by Gerald

Izzat so? Where do they hang out?

I haven't run into a Christian yet who didn't scream "NOT IN THE FACE!!! NOT IN THE FACE!!!" when confronted with a real fight...

I haven't seen many gay people wanting the government to execute christians.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Lucky
Bingo! You got it. Now do you honestly believe that to be true?

Do I think God loves the man who says, "I am a lonely sinner. Please have mercy on me, " more than the self righteous one who thinks they are better than others?

Yes.

Do you not agree that exhalting oneself is wrong, and to say, "I'm so glad I'm not like THAT person" makes you foul to God?