McCabe stepped down, Next criminal to fall?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Glad to hear about this "characters" political demise. Who knows, if he hadn't been "found out" the Dems may have recruited him to run for President in 2020? I mean, he has the right "Criminal Credentials," right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The FBI and the Justice Department really need to do some of their own "House Cleaning" for a change. McCabe leaving is a good start for the FBI.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The thinking is that McCabe knew more about the meetings of Trump staffers with Russian agents before the election. And Trump was looking to purge any FBI agent who had anything at all to do with democrats.

The Washington Post reported earlier this month that, when Mr Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey last year, Mr Trump met with Mr McCabe in the Oval and the President asked the FBI’s second in command who he had voted for in 2016.

During that meeting, Mr Trump also reportedly vented frustration with the fact that Mr McCabe’s wife, a Democrat, had received donations during her failed 2015 Virginia state Senate race from a political action committee run by a close ally to Hillary Clinton, Mr Trump’s 2016 opponent. Mr Trump aired those grievances once again on Twitter in December.

Mr Comey’s firing led to the appointment of special counsellor Robert Mueller, whose team is investigating Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election and any ties the Trump campaign may have had with Moscow.

The New York Times reports that Mr Trump also tried to fire Mr Mueller last year, not long after he fired Mr Comey. He was stopped at the time by White House counsel Don McGahn.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...igns-steps-down-row-oval-office-a8184126.html

THall

Apparently Barbi, you can't spell 'conflict of interest'..... McCabe is a crook and left early to avoid compelled testimony before the House....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All we've been seeing since Trump was elected is;

1) Corruption from the far-left.
2) Violence from the far-left.
3) Obstruction from the far-left.
4) Name calling on the far-left.
5) Fake stories being spread by the far-left.
6) Dishonest media on the far-left.
7) Attacks from Hollywood by the Far-left.
8) Anger and total angst from the far-left.
9) Childishness from the far-left.
10)Bad sportsmanship from the far-left.
11)A massive "pity party" from those on the far-left that suffer from "Soreloseritis."
12)Disrespect for our Flag, the Police and the National Anthem due to the "Bent knees" at sporting events.
13)All of the Hollywood "Big events" such as the Oscars, etc, have been, forever diseased by far-left lunacy.
14)The music industry has been influenced by far-left antics.
15)The far-left has infiltrated and ruined many of our Nations sporting events, movies, educational institutions, and mindsets. Yeah, they've accomplished a lot of destruction and caused a lot of 'pandemonium' over the last year. And, Hillary asked Trump at one of the debates; "Will you accept your loss if I win the election?" Well, she proved to the world that the "Far-Left" certainly wouldn't/didn't accept the loss.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I often ponder why ANY person who claims to be a 'Christian' would hitch their wagon to the far-left Democratic Party? I mean, the 'party' is the complete "Antithesis" of what Christianity teaches/preaches. I consider myself a "Conservative Independent," politically speaking. Although, I've always voted Republican, because, the Republican Party has the values and integrity (for the most part) that I personally cling to. There's NOTHING I share in common with the far-left. And, don't be tricked into believing the Democratic Party HASN'T 'pulled up stakes' and moved to the "Far-Left" that's indisputable.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Apparently Barbi, you can't spell 'conflict of interest'..... McCabe is a crook and left early to avoid compelled testimony before the House....

They can still call him under the same rules he'd have to face as an agent. The point is that they don't have anything that would amount to a crime.

And whatever McCabe knows about the meeting of Trump's people with Russian agents at Trump Towers, Mueller already has it. So there's really no point.

Which means that Congress is unlikely to call him. Particularly unlikely, because he might know more about any obstruction of justice by Trump or his aides.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I heard he resigned and was "on leave" till he can get full retirement in March.
Some have said he was already planning to retire at that time.
And of course some say it is all Trump's fault for being opinionated about him.

I think it is a duck and dive move on his part.
And good riddance.

Yep. He's one of the "Swamp Creatures."