Mass of Reparation Offered for Sacrilege

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Mass of Reparation Offered for Sacrilege Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] "A Mass of Reparation, in which the Eucharistic Christ was offered as a propitiatory sacrifice, was deemed necessary after the pope's visit to the Philippines. Evidently, a sacrilege was committed when so many hands touched the Eucharist in an irreverent way as it was distributed among the thousands who attended the pope's Mass. Those who were unable to attend the Mass of Reparation were asked to recite a prayer with the words in the following paragraph. Note how many times the sufficiency and finished work of Christ's redemption is denied.

"I intend to atone for the coldness of so many Christians who pass before Thy churches and sometimes before the very Tabernacle
in which Thou art pleased to remain at all hours with loving impatience to give Thyself to Thy faithful people, and do not so much as bend the knee before Thee. I offer Thee in reparation for this grievous negligence. I acknowledge Thy presence in the Blessed Sacrament, and by this act of adoration I intend to atone for the carelessness of so many Christians. By my adoration I intend to compensate Thee for the many wounds which Thy Heart suffers daily in the profaning of churches where Thou art pleased to dwell beneath the sacramental veils to be adored and loved by all Thy faithful people. In reparation for so many acts of irreverence, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood which Thou shed." Read more.

[Mike Gendron Response] This grieves my heart to see the spiritual blindness of so many devout Roman Catholics. :eek:linger: Clearly, the prince of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers from the light of the Gospel and the glory of Christ (2 Cor. 4:4). Only when they turn from the worship of a false Christ to the true Christ of the Bible will the veil of blindness be removed (2 Cor. 3:15-16)." :poly:

Last edited: