Marriage to Christ:

Letsargue

Marriage to Christ:

M-E-N!! -- If You Are A Christian, ( You Are MARRIED // BAPTIZED ) // Merged I-N-T-O CHRIST'S BODY!!!
W-O-M-E-N!! -- Y-O-U Can "O-N-L-Y" Marry THE "MAN" That IS Married to the Bride of Christ // The BODY of Christ THE CHURCH!!!!! -- Only the Body of Christ IS Married to The H-E-A-D of the BODY; Christ The Husband of The Church / the Body of Christ!!!
((( 1 Corinthians 12:12 KJV )))!!!!!

( Acts 16:33 KJV ) -- 33- "And "H-E" Took Them the Same Hour of the Night, A-N-D WASHED THEIR Stripes; AND Was BAPTIZED, He A-N-D ALL H-I-S, Straightway!!!

(( "B-A-B-T-I-S-M -- AND -- M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E" )) IS The SAME THING!!!! - Both Is "Merger, Merging, Marriage"!! -- If You are Baptized into Christ, You Merge // Come Forth AS ONE, If You Marry, You Come Forth AS ONE!!

( "The Husband IS The "HEAD" Of HIS WIFE, IN EVERYTHING"!! ), AND ( "The WIFE IS THE BODY, Ruled By "H-E-R" HEAD // The HUSBAND ) The Head of the ""BODY Of CHRIST""!!!! -- (((( "Ephesians 5:23-244 KJV" ))))!!! -----////------- >> Find "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G" That Contradicts With THAT!!!!!!!!! -- You Will NEVER; AND You Will Never Except IT as THE "TRUTH" // C-H-R-I-S-T // The WORD Of GOD!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116