Marijuana legalization: LESS government?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Unlike marijuana, caffeine isn't mind altering.

inigomontoya.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, sugary drinks haven't led to any health problems in this country, right? Great alternative.

You were talking about muscle recovery, I just pointed out a legitimate means.

Keep trying shag, you'll eventually have someone convinced that smoking dope is good for everyone!

drbrumley

Excellent points my Libertarian adversaries: If a society is going to allow prescribed medications such as Plavix (which thins the blood for those who've had a stroke or heart attack) to be legal, it had better allow dope to be legal.

Yep, it makes perfect sense to....

people who are dope smokers.

Again, not a dope smoker so there.

2) And there isn't natural remedies to take care of such ailments huh?

Answer: Of course there is but it doesn't make money. Oppps

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, not a dope smoker so there.

Again, why not? According to TOL's expert on marijuana even athletes are smoking it to help muscle recovery (too bad it hasn't helped that muscle between his temples recover).

2) And there isn't natural remedies to take care of such ailments huh?

Answer: Of course there is but it doesn't make money. Oppps

Without a doubt there are, that's why there are naturopathics out there, legitimate ones that don't work out of drug pushing clinics with this on the outside of the building.

$(KGrHqR,!qwE-Y6DPhPHBPvEHh67yQ~~60_35.JPG

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
cw, face it. you can't stop the advancement of society. your little world vision is archaic and regressive. nothing you can do about it. smoke a bowl and chill:loser:

shagster01

cw, face it. you can't stop the advancement of society. your little world vision is archaic and regressive. nothing you can do about it. smoke a bowl and chill:loser:

Don't encourage him to smoke a bowl. He'll be one of those overly paranoid types that thinks the gays are out to get him and ruins the fun for all of us.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't encourage him to smoke a bowl. He'll be one of those overly paranoid types that thinks the gays are out to get him and ruins the fun for all of us.

Well ... if not for the gays, there would be no marijuana. It's their fault, you know. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well ... if not for the gays, there would be no marijuana. It's their fault, you know. :plain:

Now Sandy, why on earth would you bring up fags in a dope smoking thread? (since you mentioned it, queers are more into drugs like poppers (nitrites), ecstasy and methamphetamines).
http://www.homosexinfo.org/Psychiatry/Drugs

Now that you mentioned it Sandy: anyone that would engage in such a filthy behavior would have to be hiiiiiigh on something to cover up the disgust that they're feeling deep down inside of them.

Wouldn't you agree?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you serious? marijuana prescription?

Yes, there are US states that allow for use of medical marijuana, when prescribed by a doctor, and doctors who make their living prescribing it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Reading this gallup poll, I'm wondering if aCW can explain to us why marijuana use is not really increasing, and in 18-29 year olds is decreasing.

And why the huge increase around the time the war on drugs started?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163835/tried-marijuana-little-changed-80s.aspx

Watching youth and adults openly smoking dope on the streets of Seattle, I have to question whether Gallup came to states where it's legal to conduct his survey.

Besides, why would they decrease their intake of dope (like you have), as it's a perfectly harmless behavior (I know this for a fact, because dozens of TOL Libertarians have told me so).

shagster01

Watching youth and adults openly smoking dope on the streets of Seattle, I have to question whether Gallup came to states where it's legal to conduct his survey.

Besides, why would they decrease their intake of dope (like you have), as it's a perfectly harmless behavior (I know this for a fact, because dozens of TOL Libertarians have told me so).

Just because they smoke in the street instead of the house doesn't mean there are more of them.

Have you ever reduced something that isn't harmful? Do you do as much physical activity as you did when you were younger? If not, why did you reduce it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know you hate to hear this, but the police revised the numbers here to be accurate, dropping the arrest increase from 36% to just 6%...

What I really hate to see is people ending up like you. Were you always this morally lost, or did it happen after you became addicted to drugs?

jeremysdemo

it's already working to make less government in Philly,

they did not have to incarcerate 30 individuals over the last weekend, that meant less work for the jailers, prosecutors, etc.

instead citations sent in mail, they still made their fine money, nuff said.