Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

Derf

It amazes me that Rusha is willing to overlook the fact that Joe supports the murder of the unborn child. Such is the depth of her delusional hatred of Trump. šŸ˜„
I donā€™t know why that amazes you. That is what deception does. It blinds the eyes so they canā€™t see. It stops up the ears so they canā€™t hear. But it stops them up with their own voices, loudly proclaiming they know truth better than God.

Gary K

Banned
I donā€™t know why that amazes you. That is what deception does. It blinds the eyes so they canā€™t see. It stops up the ears so they canā€™t hear. But it stops them up with their own voices, loudly proclaiming they know truth better than God.
That is why lies and deception are called mind control. They control what the mind sees and believes and block truth from being believed. That's why anything from the devil is deadly. Whatever he gets a person to believe always takes the mind away from believing what God says.

We are blasted every day with lies emanating from this world's sources. If we believe them those lies control how and what we think. They lead us away from God and put us on the devil's own ground which is always a very dangerous place to be.

Derf

Sums this fiasco up...

I donā€™t see his point. He seems embarrassed by thoroughness. He should rather be embarrassed by any previous lack of it.
But your point is pretty clear. Throw up anything you can find to suggest that a real and thorough audit shouldnā€™t be done, because you like the result of the election no matter how it came about.

Gary K

Banned
I hold Rusha to a higher standard nowadays since she identifies as a Christian
Well, Jesus told us that there are many who will come to Him on judgment day and claim to be one of His people, but He will reply to them, I never knew you. Profession of Christianity is not enough to save. He told the Pharisees of His day that their father was the devil because he is the father of lies and they believed the lies he was broadcasting about Jesus.

Arthur Brain

I donā€™t see his point. He seems embarrassed by thoroughness. He should rather be embarrassed by any previous lack of it.
But your point is pretty clear. Throw up anything you can find to suggest that a real and thorough audit shouldnā€™t be done, because you like the result of the election no matter how it came about.
I do, he's right. It's a complete farce and they most assuredly do look like idiots. It's a laughing stock. The article points out as to why, as if most people didn't already know. As to your latter and as I've stipulated before, had there been any foundation to allegations of fraud and such had been uncovered then the results shouldn't stand. There wasn't so they should and have.

Derf

I do, he's right. It's a complete farce and they most assuredly do look like idiots. It's a laughing stock. The article points out as to why, as if most people didn't already know. As to your latter and as I've stipulated before, had there been any foundation to allegations of fraud and such had been uncovered then the results shouldn't stand. There wasn't so they should and have.
Much has been uncovered, but the effect hasnā€™t been adequately determined. Thatā€™s what the audit is for. You should applaud it. But instead you hide behind vacuous rulings. Yet this audit has been allowed to proceed because a judge agreed with the premise that the legislature is tasked with election laws and how to provide electors for the presidential elections. When the legislature decides it needs to do an audit, thereā€™s no reason for county board of supervisors or Dominion or the supposed winner (or his supposed ā€œJusticeā€Department) to get in the way or try to make the process harderā€”they should eagerly help find out truth in any election matter, and how to resolve any irregularities, if thatā€™s all they are, or frauds, if thatā€™s what they are. This election was irregular on a number of different fronts. You can continue to deny it, but your denials, and everyone elseā€™s that likes the results, are no cause for stopping a good and thorough auditā€”unless you are afraid of the results, yes?

Arthur Brain

Much has been uncovered, but the effect hasnā€™t been adequately determined. Thatā€™s what the audit is for. You should applaud it. But instead you hide behind vacuous rulings. Yet this audit has been allowed to proceed because a judge agreed with the premise that the legislature is tasked with election laws and how to provide electors for the presidential elections. When the legislature decides it needs to do an audit, thereā€™s no reason for county board of supervisors or Dominion or the supposed winner (or his supposed ā€œJusticeā€Department) to get in the way or try to make the process harderā€”they should eagerly help find out truth in any election matter, and how to resolve any irregularities, if thatā€™s all they are, or frauds, if thatā€™s what they are. This election was irregular on a number of different fronts. You can continue to deny it, but your denials, and everyone elseā€™s that likes the results, are no cause for stopping a good and thorough auditā€”unless you are afraid of the results, yes?
Um, no it hasn't so that's a false start. What's happening in Arizona is just a farce and it's no wonder that Boyer (along with other Republicans) want to distance themselves from it although a bit late now. The allegations of fraud were false, the last whimper of a petulant former president who's gargantuan ego couldn't handle the loss, a landslide one at that. Let them crack on with it in Arizona. Come Christmas they might have even finished counting...