Marc Little: "Trump Is The Best President Since Abraham Lincoln"

drbrumley

Abraham Lincoln? Best president since? Trump doesnt hate blacks like ole Abe did...

I really wish people would actually know history before speaking...

drbrumley

Another favorite:

“I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races . . . . I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong, having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary.” (CW, Vol. III, p. 16).

drbrumley

Another favorite:

“Senator Douglas remarked . . that . . . this government was made for the white people and not for negroes. Why, in point of mere fact, I think so too.” (CW, Vol. II, p. 281).

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Nobody became the "greatest president" after presiding over the greatest one day drop in the history of the DOW - over 2000 points!

Trump embraced the risky strategy of deliberately tying his political fortunes to the DOW as it was going up - it should be interesting as to how he attempts to divest himself of that relationship as it continues to plummet!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Anti-Abe? That's terrible.

It's true. Lincoln wanted to free the slaves and send them away - Africa, Central America, wherever. They posed a huge threat to Northern Labor interests.

He didn't hate them, he just didn't want the freed Southern slaves to stay in the country.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
It's true. Lincoln wanted to free the slaves and send them away - Africa, Central America, wherever. They posed a huge threat to Northern Labor interests.

He didn't hate them, he just didn't want the freed Southern slaves to stay in the country.

Isn't that why they invented Liberia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Liberia began as a settlement of the American Colonization Society (ACS), who believed black people would face better chances for freedom and prosperity in Africa than in the United States.[7] The country declared its independence on July 26, 1847. The U.S. did not recognize Liberia's independence until February 5, 1862, during the American Civil War. Between January 7, 1822, and the American Civil War, more than 15,000 freed and free-born black people who faced legislated limits in the U.S., and 3,198 Afro-Caribbeans, relocated to the settlement.[8] The settlers carried their culture and tradition with them. The Liberian constitution and flag were modeled after those of the U.S. On January 3, 1848, Joseph Jenkins Roberts, a wealthy, free-born African American from Virginia who settled in Liberia, was elected Liberia's first president after the people proclaimed independence.[8]

ok doser

Yep. Northern blacks were ok, they had integrated into society by the 1860s. But uneducated African field hands from the South? That was different.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I have been watching Trump give us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, a booming economy, and Making America Great Again.

Where have you been, in the crackhouse around the corner? lol
The DOW went down over 2000 points today, the largest 1 day decline in its history - what house was "Trump Girl" in!"

America and the world are rapidly headed for a recession - this President who has tied his political future to a booming economy and low unemployment is floundering in a fantasy world of denial!

drbrumley

Lincoln was a racist pig (north and south)

Aimiel

Where have you been for the last 3 years?
Moved from Cincinnati to Detroit, bought a house, got a job at Sears. Lost my job when they went belly-up. Found a new job. Now I'm going to a better job. Taking care of mixed family problems and keeping body and soul together. Most of the time just breathing in and out. :aimiel:

ok doser

Moved from Cincinnati to Detroit, bought a house, got a job at Sears. Lost my job when they went belly-up. Found a new job. Now I'm going to a better job. Taking care of mixed family problems and keeping body and soul together. Most of the time just breathing in and out. :aimiel:

Good to see you back. :wave2:

ok doser

Thank you, Granny. PUT GRANNY IN THE TRUCK, JETHRO. I hear that in my head every time I see your avatar. :chuckle:

It's my favorite right now. I tried my last favorite, Mona Leonidas, but it was rejected. Looked for the Barney mugshot pic, couldn't find the one I wanted. Love your Groot!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It's my favorite right now. I tried my last favorite, Mona Leonidas, but it was rejected. Looked for the Barney mugshot pic, couldn't find the one I wanted. Love your Groot!

Is this the same "ok doser" who complained about me posting "spam" and then reported me to the moderators?