Mandating Same-Sex Marriage Would Put the US at Odds with the Western World

Lon

You realize I'm a guy, right?
:doh: If this doesn't say "Homosexual, get away from me!" I don't know what does! You JUST got through saying puerile, asinine and borderline psychosis! :doh:

Granite, you are your own worst enemy.

GFR7

:doh: If this doesn't say "Homosexual, get away from me!" I don't know what does! You JUST got through saying puerile, asinine and borderline psychosis! :doh:

Granite, you are your own worst enemy.
Exactly - he just revealed that he is violently against homosexual overtures of any kind - or what he depicts as such. Would not want to be a gay guy in an alley with him......He used the word 'poof', too, like the bigots do.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, it's not. You've got it all wrong, dear. :nono:

You realize I'm a guy, right?

Of course I've always known you're a guy.

Well then you're getting into real creepy semi-poof territory, FYI. In case that literally didn't occur to you, like so much else.

It's a New York thing.......

So obsessing over homosexuality and referring to another man as "dear" is a New York thing? :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly - he just revealed that he is violently against homosexual overtures of any kind - or what he depicts as such.

:think: That's just silly. Referring to someone as "dear" "hon" "sweety" "sugar" has condescending written all over it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:think: That's just silly. Referring to someone as "dear" "hon" "sweety" "sugar" has condescending written all over it.

He and Lon must've been exchanging quips like a couple of gossipy hens.:chuckle:

Quetzal

Most of the countries that treat gay people equally in marriage rights are western countries, either part of western Europe, or in the Western hemisphere. Strange, and frankly flat-out dishonest, then, that she uses world-wide statistics to try to make the case that we're at odds with the Western World. It is, in fact, an emerging consensus in the West, and only growing.
A conservative making a dishonest post in regards to homosexuality? Unheard of! :plain: