Man created god.

Truster

...and later still man created the name Jesus. In 1611 the translators didn't have a letter "J" so they gave the Eternal Son and Saviour the name Iesus. Later that century they came up with Jesus.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved".

Men also stripped the scriptures of most names and titles of Deity and a great darkness fell over the earth.

beameup

Many years later man created god.

Which god?

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
John 10:34-35
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken

:think:

Truster

Which god?

Psalm 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
John 10:34-35
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken

The word "god". Try and keep up.

beameup

By renaming Elohim Yah Veh Lord God man was making a statement that the Eternal Almighty was no longer in authority over man, but had now become subject to man.

What kind of unscriptural nonsense is this? :devil:

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons -- 1 Timothy 4:1

Truster

What kind of unscriptural nonsense is this? :devil:

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons -- 1 Timothy 4:1

You should either try and keep up or leave the field. Is there a responsible adult nearby that could explain these Oh so simple things to you.

Truster

PS

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

beameup

Men also stripped the scriptures of most names and titles of Deity and a great darkness fell over the earth.

You must be using the Jehovah's Witness "New World Translation" :devil:
or some other cultic "Bible", or perhaps you are unfamiliar with "The Bible".:kookoo:
Names of the Almighty in Scripture
EL, ELOAH
ELOHIM
EL SHADDAI
ADONAI
YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH
YHWH-JIREH
YHWH-RAPHA
YHWH-NISSI
YHWH-M'KADDESH
YHWH-SHALOM
YHWH-ELOHIM
YHWH-TSIDKENU
YHWH-ROHI
YHWH-SHAMMAH
YHWH-SABAOTH
EL ELYON
EL ROI
EL-OLAM
EL-GIBHOR

Truster

You must be using the Jehovah's Witness "New World Translation" :devil:
or some other cultic "Bible", or perhaps you are unfamiliar with "The Bible".:kookoo:
Names of the Almighty in Scripture
EL, ELOAH
ELOHIM
EL SHADDAI
ADONAI
YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH
YHWH-JIREH
YHWH-RAPHA
YHWH-NISSI
YHWH-M'KADDESH
YHWH-SHALOM
YHWH-ELOHIM
YHWH-TSIDKENU
YHWH-ROHI
YHWH-SHAMMAH
YHWH-SABAOTH
EL ELYON
EL ROI
EL-OLAM
EL-GIBHOR

The fact you seem to love having Satan dancing around on your page says everything I need to know about you. I'm placing you on ignore, because your are a despicable fiend. Who pollutes the page with filthy accusations.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The fact you seem to love having Satan dancing around on your page says everything I need to know about you. I'm placing you on ignore, because your are a despicable fiend. Who pollutes the page with filthy accusations.

As you have judged, so too you have been judged.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

You should abide by the first rule of holes.

Like all mankind, your body was created from the elements of the earth and will return to those elements, and the mind/spirit that has developed within that lump of clay, which still has the judgemental war raging within that spirit, will be cast back into the refining fires of physical life once more, where a new spirit/mind will develop within the immortal soul, which now activates the self important judgemental person that you are.

Truster

Like all mankind, your body was created from the elements of the earth and will return to those elements, and the mind/spirit that has developed within that lump of clay, which still has the judgemental war raging within that spirit, will be cast back into the refining fires of physical life once more, where a new spirit/mind will develop within the immortal soul, which now activates the self important judgemental person that you are.

Poor, deluded, self justifying, heretic.

If you weren't so tragically and judicially deluded I would laugh.

Repent and trust the evangelism.

PS Your ignorance in reference to Stephen is appalling. You should chop your fingers off to insure that you type no more blasphemies:

"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell".

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Poor, deluded, self justifying, heretic.

If you weren't so tragically and judicially deluded I would laugh.

Repent and trust the evangelism.

PS Your ignorance in reference to Stephen is appalling. You should chop your fingers off to insure that you type no more blasphemies:

"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell".

So you believe Stephens statement that it was after His father had died at the age of 205, that Abraham left Haran and entered the land of Canaan, thereby revealing your Ignorance to the Holy Scriptures.

And you believe Stephens statement that Abraham bought his family grave site from Hamor the Father of Shechem, which is in total contradiction to the truth as revealed in your Bible, revealing once more your total ignorance to the scriptures.

And you believe Stephen, who said that the bodies of Jacob and his sons were carried to Shechem and buried there. Of all people, you are the most to be pitied.

The Lord has blinded your eyes that you might not see the truth, He has stopped up your ears so that you cannot hear the truth, and he has made your mind so dull, that even if you were to see or hear the truth, you would be unable to comprehend it.