Man arrested on Jan 6 charges sentenced to several weeks in jail

marke

He was arrested more than a year ago, but it may be hard to find out if he was held without bail like others have been for more than a year for the misdemeanor he is eventually sentenced for committing. He did not commit any acts of violence so he is not someone the democrats can use to support their wild claims of insurrection.

The Florida man who said he “broke the internet” when photographed carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was sentenced Friday to 75 days in jail, a $5,000 fine, and a year of supervised release.

Adam Christian Johnson, 37, of Parrish, Fla., was sentenced by U.S. District Senior Judge Reggie B. Walton on one count of entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, a Class A federal misdemeanor. As part of a plea agreement, two other charges were dismissed.

Skeeter

Banned
He was arrested more than a year ago, but it may be hard to find out if he was held without bail like others have been for more than a year for the misdemeanor he is eventually sentenced for committing.
Were people given the option for bail but could not afford it or was bail denied?
He did not commit any acts of violence so he is not someone the democrats can use to support their wild claims of insurrection.
That lectern was needed to conduct the business of the government like confirming election results. It was not an ordinary trespass, smash. and grab.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He was arrested more than a year ago, but it may be hard to find out if he was held without bail like others have been for more than a year for the misdemeanor he is eventually sentenced for committing. He did not commit any acts of violence so he is not someone the democrats can use to support their wild claims of insurrection.

The Florida man who said he “broke the internet” when photographed carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was sentenced Friday to 75 days in jail, a $5,000 fine, and a year of supervised release.

Adam Christian Johnson, 37, of Parrish, Fla., was sentenced by U.S. District Senior Judge Reggie B. Walton on one count of entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, a Class A federal misdemeanor. As part of a plea agreement, two other charges were dismissed.
iow, another charge of misdemeanor trespassing

some "insurrection"

marke

Were people given the option for bail but could not afford it or was bail denied?

That lectern was needed to conduct the business of the government like confirming election results. It was not an ordinary trespass, smash. and grab.
I have read that many of those arrested were placed in substandard confinement conditions with no possibility of bail for months, yet not having been officially charged. That is something that banana republic thugs might do but it is unconstitutional in America even though democrat thugs do it anyway.

marke

Did the charges of seditious conspiracy of others related to the 1/ 6 mob mean much to you?
Attempts to remove President Trump from office on false charges brought by law-breaking leftist government officials is a seditious conspiracy, not protesting against voter fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Attempts to remove President Trump from office on false charges brought by law-breaking leftist government officials is a seditious conspiracy, not protesting against voter fraud.
I thought you said that the ones who broke in and did the violence were Aunt-tifa. Was that another one of your delusions?

marke

I thought you said that the ones who broke in and did the violence were Aunt-tifa. Was that another one of your delusions?
Yes, the mob who advocated violence and committed violence had a good number of right-wingers as well as leftists who were equally responsible for that which was not peaceful.

Skeeter

Banned
I have read that many of those arrested were placed in substandard confinement conditions with no possibility of bail for months, yet not having been officially charged. That is something that banana republic thugs might do but it is unconstitutional in America even though democrat thugs do it anyway.
Previously -- Did you ever have the stance that prisons should be habitable? Are you troubled that Texas prisons do not have air conditioning for instance?

marke

Previously -- Did you ever have the stance that prisons should be habitable? Are you troubled that Texas prisons do not have air conditioning for instance?
I have a problem with democrats who run go-fund-me sites to raise money to bail out murderers but refuse to offer bail for their political enemies they accuse of misdemeanors.

Skeeter

Banned
I have a problem with democrats who run go-fund-me sites to raise money to bail out murderers but refuse to offer bail for their political enemies they accuse of misdemeanors.
Nice but maybe answer the question I asked or do not quote me when you have a rando comment.

I looked into it and only the persons accused of violent actions or conspiracy with those who are accused of violent actions were denied bail. I thought these people are the ones who you believe deserve commensurate punishment.

marke

Nice but maybe answer the question I asked or do not quote me when you have a rando comment.

I looked into it and only the persons accused of violent actions or conspiracy with those who are accused of violent actions were denied bail. I thought these people are the ones who you believe deserve commensurate punishment.
Serious offenders in past riots that committed major acts of violence were given low or no bail but that was not true of non-violent participants in the Jan 6 protest against voter fraud. That is because our present democrat government is soft on democrat-related crimes while hard-as-nails on real or imagined crimes by non-democrats.

Stephen Cannon, a 24-year-old, has been charged with murder in the deadly shooting of David Dorn, a retired St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department captain. The fatal incident occurred on June 5 during protests that turned into looting in the city.

Dorn was responding to an alarm at a pawn shop and jewelry store as looters had broken into the store. That was where Cannon fired shots at Dorn. The uproar in the city was in the wake of the nationwide protests stemming from the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. In addition to Cannon, Jimmie Robinson was also charged with first-degree burglary, armed criminal action and stealing. The 27-year-old is being on $30,000 cash-only bail.