Madists

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You just showed you didnt even look at it, its not a maddist site. Quite the little liar you are.

I refuse to read your link. That does not mean I did not read MADist' claims or posts.

You continually twist or distort what your enemy says.

Your tactics of slandering are so perverted.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Here meshak - this should help you understand things better if you are actually interested in the truth:

The error of Replacement Theology

sorry I have read plenty of basic principle of Madisms. I am not interested.

You just showed you didnt even look at it, its not a maddist site. Quite the little liar you are.

I refuse to read your link. That does not mean I did not read MADist' claims or posts.

You continually twist or distort what your enemy says.

Your tactics of slandering are so perverted.

clefty

Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 KJV)

Cool, no more law, right?

But wait, here's a different translation: Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NKJV)

Oh, so Paul is saying the purpose (it's end) is love from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NKJV)

How about a different translation: But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NASB)

I wonder if the end of a football playing field would be its goal?

But the aim of our instruction is love that comes from a pure heart... (1 Timothy 1:5 NET)

Okay, it seems to me there is more than one way to translate telos.

Maybe Christ is the goal of the law for righteousness. What do you think?

The irony this from one who claims the Father's Law is abolished...

clefty

You are who don't understand it. Do you think you shall get away with claiming all of the promises to Israel without sharing in all of the curses? You are who claim to have replaced them. Scripture is clear.

Hmmm...some claim the Sabbath was only given to Jews... so I guess we will not be cursed if we break the Law...

I mean, why should we be punished if it was not for us? Let Jews deal with it on their own with their own God without pulling us into it...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hmmm...some claim the Sabbath was only given to Jews... so I guess we will not be cursed if we break the Law...

I mean, why should we be punished if it was not for us? Let Jews deal with it on their own with their own God without pulling us into it...

I claim the sabbath is 24/7 now, since Christ is our rest.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.…

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
what is your point?

If you would answer this simple question you posed to another... but framed as if it was asked towards you... matters might become clearer.

Acts 1:11-12; Zechariah 14:4; Romans 11:25-36; Luke 21:20-28

That's not even a fraction of what's said about this matter in scripture.

Do you, Meshak, exalt Jesus and Scripture above your own understanding?

Spoiler
The people you are condemning... DO exalt Jesus and Scripture above their own understanding.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you would answer this simple question you posed to another... but framed as if it was asked towards you... matters might become clearer.

Spoiler
The people you are condemning... DO exalt Jesus and Scripture above their own understanding.

hello EE:)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Hello Sister Meshak. : )

Do you?

what is your point?

Spoiler

clefty

I claim the sabbath is 24/7 now, since Christ is our rest.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17 These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.…

Gays claim they get to choose what they want too...and still claim they remain in Him...funny that