ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

Rev 21
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

nations in heaven, per dandyc....brilliant!

andyc

Rev 21
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

We're talking about a completely new setup where God and man dwell together. Something youre wanting to avoid.

Interplanner

Rev 21

Things down here on earth are always an imperfect picture when used about the NHNE. Swords into plows is imperfect...because who uses swords today? But of course, he meant weapons.

andyc

The problem is that, that which is unseen is eternal. John said, "we do not know what we shall be."
When we who were originally created for this world, shall be transformed for the next world, it is impossible to describe without using natural descriptions, which the unspiritual take as literal simply because it helps their agenda.

Interplanner

The problem is that, that which is unseen is eternal. John said, "we do not know what we shall be."
When we who were originally created for this world, shall be transformed for the next world, it is impossible to describe without using natural descriptions, which the unspiritual take as literal simply because it helps their agenda.

yep

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:
Ask the Lord to help thou thy unbelief.

andyc

:chuckle:
Ask the Lord to help thou thy unbelief.

You mean, ask God to help me believe that Jesus is from beneath, and of this world, even though he said the opposite?
And help me believe that Paul was wrong when he said we would be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, to forever be with him?

No I'll take it that you are wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You mean, ask God to help me believe that Jesus is from beneath, and of this world, even though he said the opposite?
And help me believe that Paul was wrong when he said we would be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, to forever be with him?

No I'll take it that you are wrong.

You'll take ANYTHING that's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.