ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Everyone" complains about MAD, but "no one" does anything about it.

Guess who said that?

Calvin Coolidge, and Floyd.

andyc

with the fruits or in the fruits?

Andyc the basket case, moonlights as a basket for the Fruit of The Loom :chuckle:
:rotfl: Now that's the kind of "WIT" I admire.

339hh4z.jpg

Marowbe missed his stop I think.

Danoh

339hh4z.jpg

Marowbe missed his stop I think.

Just so you know, Andyc; I'm just ribbing you.

Though I strongly disagree with Pentecostal/Charismatic doctrine, I have nothing against any person who holds to said doctrine; other than the charlatans who do not really hold to it but are merely after making a spoil of those who do; that they might get financially rich off of them.

To be honest with you - I see most throughout Christianity who knock Pentecostalism as still holding to some form of it themselves.

I am sure you will disagree with some of this post; but that is your right in your understanding of how God works today.

All I can do; all you can do; all any of us can do; is compare notes with one another.

The one sided nonsense of my way or the highway as practiced by some on here - whether Mads, or non Mads, has no place.

None.

Whether you or anyone on TOL agrees with my stated stance on here or not - I; we; they; you - none of us is the issue.

The Lord ALONE...IS...

Philippians 1:16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 1:17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Case in point - the ever the amateur expert on Dispensationalism: Interplanner, is ever knocking the so called "Dispensational" - actually sensationalists - the likes of Hal Lindsey, Tim LaHaye, and so on.

And sensationalists they are...through...and through...

But you know what; whether their motives are in pretence or in truth, they still end up driving many, many people to the Scriptures.

The Scriptures - where the heart of each individual is read back to them by the Scriptures.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Thus, while Interplanner's ever one sided lament is partly valid, nevertheless, the work of the ministry ends up getting done...in those who, upon reading Lindsey's; LaHaye's et al malarkey, ask "I wonder what the Scripture itself actually says on this or that..."

andyc

Here's another thought....

John 8:21-23 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come." So the Jews said, "Will He kill Himself, because He says, ‘Where I go you cannot come’?" And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

The mads believe that Jesus is going to come back to the earth and rule as king over the 2nd class saints who ended up with the short straw gospel according to their rhubarb theology.
But, wait a minute, Jesus said that he wasn't of this world, and that the world he was from was above. He said he was going away to a place above where he belongs. The madist wants to put Jesus in a place beneath where he doesn't belong.

Even their messiah Paul doesn't agree with them.....1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

SaulToPaul 2

But, wait a minute, Jesus said that he wasn't of this world, and that the world he was from was above. He said he was going away to a place above where he belongs. The madist wants to put Jesus in a place beneath where he doesn't belong.

Ever hear of the New Jerusalem, which comes down from God out of heaven?

andyc

Ever hear of the New Jerusalem, which comes down from God out of heaven?

You mean, from Jesus to Jesus? :chuckle:

Get real.

Heaven = sky
Earth = ground.

Interpretation is simple. God and man dwelling together. Go and study scripture, and put ya Feldick books away

Status
Not open for further replies.