Made in the Image of Satan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I realize that some of you or maybe most of you don’t believe a thing that God / Christ has said. However, all of you say that you do believe everything God / Christ has said. - The Catholics say this, and disagree among themselves on many things of doctrine. - The Mormons say that, and disagree among themselves on many things of doctrine. - The Baptists say something else while they all disagree among themselves on many things of doctrine, and the Pentecostals say even something else while disagreeing with their brethren on many things of doctrine. – HOWEVER, God has said only one Word, if there is only one God, and if there is only one Christ, and if there is only Holy Ghost, and there is only one WORD; -- “The Word”, and the Word was with God and the Word was God, and dwells with us. - No! No! - Not with the lost, - just with the justified / saved. – If you say you’re a Christian, and say that you do not see God / Christ, how can any of you say that you see the Truth, when the Word / God / Christ is the “TRUTH”.

Do any of you think that the Angels of Christ cannot see the angels of the devil? - Do any of you think that the angels of the devil can see the Angels of Christ? – Can any of you see the Angels of Christ or the angels of the devil? --- Look at yourselves. – If the Angels of Christ are those little stupid guys who have humbled themselves as a little Child, and the Angels of those little ones do always behold the face of the Father which is in Heaven; how do any of you know that you haven’t entertained an Angel of Christ? --- Matthew 18:10 KJV --- Believeth thou this?

If Christ has a Body that is made of many members, and those members make up the Church, the Bride of Christ; - do not any of you wise people or scholars see the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost in those three? -- At the same time, can’t any of you see that the devil has a body that is made of many members, and those members make up the devil’s house / Churches, who are also the devil’s harlots, and they have many, many bastard children? - Just who do you suppose are the many antichrists, and the Antichrist is?

1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV -- If I look in the glass I see myself face to face, but if you try to look in the glass, you see what you want to see, or you see nothing. -- God made man in his own image; so you say; - but man has made many gods in their own images, and in the images of men, made they them. – Now comes the Truth in the Word, -- John 8:44 KJV – The Catholic looks in the glass and sees face to face a Catholic. The Mormon looks in the glass and sees face to face a Mormon. The Baptist looks in the glass and sees face to face a Baptist. The Pentecostal looks in the glass and sees face to face a Pentecostal. – The Christian sees a Christian, one who is in the image of Christ face to face; and, 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV –

To see the Truth is to see God, for God is the Truth, and Christ is the Truth, and the Holy Ghost is in the image of the Father and the Son; we are ONE. – God is Spirit / the Holy Spirit, and the Son has a Body who is Holy / the Holy Ghost. - Therefore, the Father thought, and spoke what he thought, thus the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost.

Paul – 010711

Letsargue

In and of myself, I can't see either.

If you can see the Truth, you must be able to see who Jesus is, because Jesus is the Truth. - If you can see the Light, you see Jesus face to fave, for that is also who Jesus is. --- You say you can't see anything of God, therefore you must be in darkness and see not the Light of the Truth / Jesus / God.

Paul -- 011010

horiturk

i'm not a christian,if you're claiming to have THE truth then prove your claims with hard evidence. oh yes,evidence besides the bible....that doesn't count as evidence.

Letsargue

i'm not a christian,if you're claiming to have THE truth then prove your claims with hard evidence. oh yes,evidence besides the bible....that doesn't count as evidence.

Well, - you just admitted that you’re a fool, so what do I have to do with a fool? - A fool is one also that has no questions that are real; just a lot of hate that cannot be answered with Truth. - You don’t believe the Truth, so how can someone answer a fool with the Truth? - You are a contradiction to start with. – But, happy are you though!

Paul – 011611

horiturk

nice way to side step my request for evidence....and you're calling me the fool. you just made my day,you're hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.