ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

dodge

YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !

Jesus was, is, and will always be the first to live, teach, be the sacrifice for , center of, and only one worthy to trust and follow for salvation.

You have been deceived into "another gospel" as Paul taught.

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" !

I follow Jesus as Paul taught ! How exactly are you following Jesus if you have been taught Jesus was for Israel and Paul for the gentiles ?

If Jesus' universal teachings, and there are many , are not for you I would believe you have no part in Christ Jesus! It is stated several times that Jesus was sent to Israel which He was to fulfill God's plan;however, Israel was set aside and the gospel was opened to "all" that would place their faith in Him. So now do those in Christ IGNORE His teachings as MAD teaches and believes or do those seeking to do as even Paul teaches follow Jesus or ignore Him and follow Paul ? Double speak much ?

All of the other Apostles are condemned by the lie of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.

MAD is a lie !

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

MAD is a lie !

Can one be saved, if they deny the resurrection? Is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ not the basis of our reconciliation? Peter, twice, attempted to prevent that death. Why would he do that, given that it was/is the basis of him being reconciled? 3 years with the Master, so stuff any humanistic excuses/spin, as to why He did. Explain. Unpack it for us.

When was Peter saved?

Tick....tick....

Show us Peter preaching the D.B.R., in Matthew-John, prior to the historic fulfillment of the D. B. R.

Show us; show us your biblical skill. Should be a piece of cake, you being the standard bearer for "real Christianity," in contrast to the "lies of MAD."

We will wait....for an eternity.

Watch the evasion, and............

View attachment 25654

....and dodge ball, and emotional "response," ignoring the challenge to his kindergarten "argument." Watch.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" ?

Are you saying that the gospel mentioned in the following verse is the same gospel which Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9;6).

Since the twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die until later (Lk.18:33-34) it is obvious that the gospel which they were preaching was not the same one found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

So are you saying that the Tweleve were accursed for preaching the gospel which they did at Luke 9:6?

Last edited:

DAN P

YOU can slice and dice Jesus up and remove Him from His own Gospel but I am not going down that rabbit hole with you !

Jesus was, is, and will always be the first to live, teach, be the sacrifice for , center of, and only one worthy to trust and follow for salvation.

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" ?

I follow Jesus as Paul taught ! How exactly are you following Jesus if you have been taught Jesus was for Israel and Paul for the gentiles ?

If Jesus' universal teachings, and there are many , are not for you I would believe you have no part in Christ Jesus! It is stated several times that Jesus was sent to Israel which He was to fulfill God's plan;however, Israel was set aside and the gospel was opened to "all" that would place their faith in Him. So now do those in Christ IGNORE His teachings as MAD teaches and believes or do those seeking to do as even Paul teaches follow Jesus or ignore Him and follow Paul ? Double speak much ?

Even the other Apostles are caught up in the lies of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !

“3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” (1 Peter 1 KJ)

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

MAD is a lie !

Hi and I have already proven that the B O C was already written about , BERFORE / PRO TIME BEGAN in 2 Tim 1:9 , and proves DISPENSATIOPNALISM is true , Rom `16:25 and 26 !!

Reading 1 Peter 1:3 , Peter is refering to Israel as they will AGAIN / ANAGENNAO which means the following #1 , To be born again !! AGAIN !!

#2 , Born anew !

#3 , To produce again !

#4, Begat again !

Only Israel will be BORN AGAIN as written in John 3:3 and verse 5 BORN OF WATER and the Spirit !!

This poster wants every one to be Water Baptized and neither John 3:3 and 5 mention the BLOOD of Christ !!

These people are all FALLEN FROM GRACE and are ACCURSED , Gal 5:4 !!

All those saved today are saved by FAITH and believe Rom 10:9 !!

So , how is are poster nsaved today ?

If he says by Grace he is LYING to all as that is DISPENSATIONALISM !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

Based on MAD all of the other Apostles are accursed for preaching "another gospel" !

Even the other Apostles are caught up in the lies of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

MAD is a lie !
Even the other Apostles are caught up in the lies of MAD. Claiming only Paul taught the gospel of grace and no other Apostle taught the " mystery" is a provable lie from scripture !....In what Peter said in the following verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

So, you once again assert that your saint Judas, preached the D. B. R., the good news/gospel, of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per.................

Luke 9:6 KJV?

Not a peep-satanic assertion by deceiver dodgeball.

dodge

Hi and I have already proven that the B O C was already written about , BERFORE / PRO TIME BEGAN in 2 Tim 1:9 , and proves DISPENSATIOPNALISM is true , Rom `16:25 and 26 !!

Reading 1 Peter 1:3 , Peter is refering to Israel as they will AGAIN / ANAGENNAO which means the following #1 , To be born again !! AGAIN !!

#2 , Born anew !

#3 , To produce again !

#4, Begat again !

Only Israel will be BORN AGAIN as written in John 3:3 and verse 5 BORN OF WATER and the Spirit !!

This poster wants every one to be Water Baptized and neither John 3:3 and 5 mention the BLOOD of Christ !!

These people are all FALLEN FROM GRACE and are ACCURSED , Gal 5:4 !!

All those saved today are saved by FAITH and believe Rom 10:9 !!

So , how is are poster nsaved today ?

If he says by Grace he is LYING to all as that is DISPENSATIONALISM !!

dan p

dan, you might want to take a reading comprehension course you sure messed up the context of the verse.

Peter says who "has birthed us unto a lively hope" NOT will dan "has" as in past tense.

dan, if you was even close in your interpretation that would mean no one would have hope in Jesus' resurrection now so read the rest of the sentence.

The only way MAD survives is by destroying the meaning and context of scripture.

This poster knows you are following lies and deceptions, and you are apparently to spiritually dead to "see" , "hear" ",accept" the truth of God !

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that the gospel mentioned in the following verse is the same gospel which Paul mentioned at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4?:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9;6).

Since the twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die until later (Lk.18:33-34) it is obvious that the gospel which they were preaching was not the same one found at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

So are you saying that the Tweleve were accursed for preaching the gospel which they did at Luke 9:6?

He won't touch your post, or mine, addressing the above, the same point I challenged him on, for months. All he does is spin, complain, cry, "Mad is a lie.......Wa Wa Wa!!!," going into a tantrum, kicking his feet in the air, without addressing the challenges to his "argument."

DAN P

dan, you might want to take a reading comprehension course you sure messed up the context of the verse.

Peter says who "has birthed us unto a lively hope" NOT will dan "has" as in past tense.

dan, if you was even close in your interpretation that would mean no one would have hope in Jesus' resurrection now so read the rest of the sentence.

The only way MAD survives is by destroying the meaning and context of scripture.

This poster knows you are following lies and deceptions, and you are apparently to spiritually dead to "see" , "hear" ",accept" the truth of God !

Hi and try refuting John 3: and 5 IF you can ??

Do it !!

IF YOU CAN ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and try refuting John 3: and 5 IF you can ??

Do it !!

IF YOU CAN ??

dan p

dan,I have not bought into the lie of MAD. John 3 means exactly what it says. The reason MADist MUST destroy the context of John 3:16 is because it exposes their lies !

DAN P

dan,I have not bought into the lie of MAD. John 3 means exactly what it says. The reason MADist MUST destroy the context of John 3:16 is because it exposes their lies !

Hi and IF you can not you will NOT nor can not !!

Just like you will not say hjow you were saved , uinder a 1 people or 1 Program , CAN YOU ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and IF you can not you will NOT nor can not !!

Just like you will not say hjow you were saved , uinder a 1 people or 1 Program , CAN YOU ??

dan p

I have answered both ! Keep up just because you cannot remember asking and receiving the answers to your questions does not mean folks will keep answering them over and over.

DAN P

I have answered both ! Keep up just because you cannot remember asking and receiving the answers to your questions does not mean folks will keep answering them over and over.

Hi and it was fast , like I don't know ?

You never have answered , so who are you KIDDING ?

#1 How was Paul saved with verses as proof ?

#2 How were you saved , with verses as proof ?

There are verses , YOU KNOW !!

Paul was the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:16 , so what was the PATTERN ??

You all can prove there was a Pentecost OTHER WISE don't ask is what I see !!

dan p

dodge

What's the lie of MAD?

Mad holds that only Paul received and preached the gospel of grace and like the opening post proves that is a lie because Peter preached the same gospel.

Based on what MAD holds to "ALL" of the other Apostles are accursed because they believe they preached a different gospel than Paul, and as Paul said if they bring a different gospel than he preached they are accursed. SO either they "ALL" preached the same gospel are all of the other Apostles are accursed according to what they believe.

In what Peter said in those verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation

MAD is a lie !

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and it was fast , like I don't know ?

You never have answered , so who are you KIDDING ?

#1 How was Paul saved with verses as proof ?

#2 How were you saved , with verses as proof ?

There are verses , YOU KNOW !!

Paul was the PATTERN in 1 Tim 1:16 , so what was the PATTERN ??

You all can prove there was a Pentecost OTHER WISE don't ask is what I see !!

dan p

dan, I am not playing into your deception.

FYI, I follow and trust Jesus. Guess what one can be saved hearing Just what the OT scriptures teaches having NEVER even having heard of Paul, and that is according to scripture.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

dan , there was no New Testament when 2 Timothy was written so Paul made reference to the OLD TESTAMENT, and Paul said there was more than enough of the "gospel" in the OT to lead one to Christ Jesus and salvation.

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Paul did NOT say follow my letters and IGNORE Jesus and all of the other Apostles that is uniquely MAD and it is a lie.

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

DAN P

dan, I am not playing into your deception.

FYI, I follow and trust Jesus. Guess what one can be saved hearing Just what the OT scriptures teaches having NEVER even having heard of Paul, and that is according to scripture.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

dan , there was no New Testament when 2 Timothy was written so Paul made reference to the OLD TESTAMENT, and Paul said there was more than enough of the "gospel" in the OT to lead one to Christ Jesus and salvation.

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Paul did NOT say follow my letters and IGNORE Jesus and all of the other Apostles that is uniquely MAD and it is a lie.

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Hi and you always BLEND what Paul has said when it PLEASES YOU , WHY ??

Paul has said that the Jesus ministry was on HOLD as a VAIL / COVERED all Jews until now as written in 2 Cor 3:14 and 15 and IF I ask you how Jews are saved today as verse 16 implies , you have NO ANSWER , why is that ??
You are very HIP if a question is on Pentecost or Water Baptism and any thing else in ONE through Ten you score a big ZERO !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and you always BLEND what Paul has said when it PLEASES YOU , WHY ??

Paul has said that the Jesus ministry was on HOLD as a VAIL / COVERED all Jews until now as written in 2 Cor 3:14 and 15 and IF I ask you how Jews are saved today as verse 16 implies , you have NO ANSWER , why is that ??
You are very HIP if a question is on Pentecost or Water Baptism and any thing else in ONE through Ten you score a big ZERO !!

dan p

I quote scripture and all you do is twist ! Are you related to Chubby Checker ?

You are so deceived where to begin again ?

Peter preached the same Gospel as Paul and you not being able to see that when I have just given you the scriptures from 2 Timothy where no less than Paul said it just shows how deep your deception runs.

I truly feel sorry for you dan and I will pray that Almighty God free your heart to receive His truth, open your ears to hear His word, and open your eyes to see the light of Jesus !

DAN P

I quote scripture and all you do is twist ! Are you related to Chubby Checker ?

You are so deceived where to begin again ?

Peter preached the same Gospel as Paul and you not being able to see that when I have just given you the scriptures from 2 Timothy where no less than Paul said it just shows how deep your deception runs.

I truly feel sorry for you dan and I will pray that Almighty God free your heart to receive His truth, open your ears to hear His word, and open your eyes to see the light of Jesus !

Hi and you did not answer my respond and take all the prayers going my way , BUT how did I twist 2 Cor 3:14-16 ??

Lets clear the AIR ?

dan p

dodge

Hi and you did not answer my respond and take all the prayers going my way , BUT how did I twist 2 Cor 3:14-16 ??

Lets clear the AIR ?

dan p

dan, ONE thing at a time you jump around to much !

This thread is about Peter preaching the same as Paul as Paul himself said:

In what Peter said in the those verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation