ECT MAD guy admits

Interplanner

STP wrote:
I am not under the new covenant or new testament, so I do not have a new testament faith.

I have been saying this for months. MAD is reversion back to Judaism, which places the law as an institution and community-base in place of the Promised Gospel. It does not have NT faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
STP wrote:
I am not under the new covenant or new testament, so I do not have a new testament faith.

I have been saying this for months. MAD is reversion back to Judaism, which places the law as an institution and community-base in place of the Promised Gospel. It does not have NT faith.

It's a shame this OP has no sanity involved in it. To add insult to injury, it's not truthful either. What a shame and you had so very little promise, to begin with.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
STP wrote:

I agree that is the problem and explains MADs rejection of water baptism and Acts 2:38.

MAD is not Christian.

LA

God's Truth

STP,

When we drink his blood and eat his flesh he gives us pure water to drink. When you drink his blood and eat his flesh you come in the Covenant of his blood.

Matthew 26:27
Then He took the cup, gave thanks and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

andyc

STP wrote:

He has to say this, or Hebrews will give him a terrible headache. This is why madists do not base their beliefs on scripture, but rather their beliefs dictate how they interpret scripture. It's blatantly obvious to those who aren't mad. JWs had the same problem when they used to use the king James bible. Christians were easily able to point out the errors of the watchtower, and so they formulated their own translation that was more sympathetic to their theories. What the mads do is simply slice off what doesn't fit their own desires when it comes to what they want in a modern gospel. Soon there won't be any bible left for them to believe in, once all their errors are continually shown to them.

Interplanner

He has to say this, or Hebrews will give him a terrible headache. This is why madists do not base their beliefs on scripture, but rather their beliefs dictate how they interpret scripture. It's blatantly obvious to those who aren't mad. JWs had the same problem when they used to use the king James bible. Christians were easily able to point out the errors of the watchtower, and so they formulated their own translation that was more sympathetic to their theories. What the mads do is simply slice off what doesn't fit their own desires when it comes to what they want in a modern gospel. Soon there won't be any bible left for them to believe in, once all their errors are continually shown to them.

Yes, it would be interesting to see how big their NT is now that:
no one now can be in the new covenant
the Gospels, Acts 1-5, 2 Cor 3-5, Hebrews are "OT"
they are "not NT believers."

Interplanner

Jer 31:31 (KJV)
Heb 8:8 (KJV)

Sorry, you don't have a 'corner' on a couple bible verses. You have to know total, large structures of theology, and MAD has given you sound bytes to keep you under their control.

read Acts 13's sermon 10x aloud to help me with my headache, and call me in the morning.

SaulToPaul 2

Sorry, you don't have a 'corner' on a couple bible verses. You have to know total, large structures of theology, and MAD has given you sound bytes to keep you under their control.
While large structures edify via Eph2B and Mt24A, further considerations of the NHNE event leave Amos 3C listless waiting for the rhetorical question and conclusion. Agreed?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

read Acts 13's sermon 10x aloud to help me with my headache, and call me in the morning.

Maybe you should be at peace with your beliefs and stop spending 12 hours a day fighting with MADists :rotfl:

Your mind is warped, but if you spend more time enjoying your own faith you may recover your mind.

andyc

:chuckle:

2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV is not Jeremiah 31:31 KJV, Hebrews 8:8 KJV!

You have to say this, because otherwise there is no mad.

But yes it's the same covenant, and you know it is as well.
Paul says that the new covenant is of the Spirit, not of the letter, and Jeremiah says, "I'll take away the heart of stone" which was the letter of the law.

Wake up maddies.

Danoh

You have to say this, because otherwise there is no mad.

But yes it's the same covenant, and you know it is as well.
Paul says that the new covenant is of the Spirit, not of the letter, and Jeremiah says, "I'll take away the heart of stone" which was the letter of the law.

Wake up maddies.

Not that I agree with STP's/heir's take on those passages, but news flash, andyc - the passage reads "of the spirit" not "of the Spirit."

God's Truth

Not that I agree with STP's/heir's take on those passages, but news flash, andyc - the passage reads "of the spirit" not "of the Spirit."

I believe a capital 'S' is the appropriate choice.

The Covenant of his blood, the Covenant of the Spirit...

andyc

Are you KJV only?

Not that it makes a difference. He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit/Spirit with him. Our spirit and God's Spirit become one.