ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Never mind the grand issue with a rapture as far as it actually occurring.

What happens to the people aboard a plane when the pilots whisk away into the heavens? I guess the people on the plane don't deserve a last shot chance at redemption like the fellows on the ground.

And why would God take all of the light out of the world and not go ahead and destroy it? Who leads these 'left behind' people, and what kind of Christian would rather leave then help their loved one's behind find redemption?

These very crippling things are best just left ignored when you go preach your rapture doctrine. God would not do such a thing.

SaulToPaul 2

Witness the above deception, that says NADA. Translated: Humanism=I do not understand how there could be the concept of a rapture. I cannot understand how the Lord God would have a rapture. What I do not understand, I will not believe. Thus, there is no rapture.

That is how evolutionists dismiss the book of Genesis, and atheists dismiss the concept of hell.

Ladies, and gentlemen! May I introduce you to the humanist, evolutionist, atheist, Crucible? He talks like them-they talk like him.

If there's two things you can't stand, it's humanism and falsifying.

SaulToPaul 2

What happens to the people aboard a plane when the pilots whisk away into the heavens? I guess the people on the plane don't deserve a last shot chance at redemption like the fellows on the ground.

And why would God take all of the light out of the world and not go ahead and destroy it? Who leads these 'left behind' people, and what kind of Christian would rather leave then help their loved one's behind find redemption?

These very crippling things are best just left ignored when you go preach your rapture doctrine. God would not do such a thing.

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
It's not biblical, it's arbitrary interpretation. The passage you put up does not support a 'rapture'. That is not how it was ever interpreted.

First, you need to recognize the fact that something as explicit as a rapture would be more emphasized. Second, you need to acknowledge the fact that all the historical theologians never saw what you report is so 'easy' to see- meaning it's far more likely that it's not even there.
Opinion, opinion.... opinion.

All you give it your own personal (and wrong) opinion.

Show what the passage about being CAUGHT UP IN THE AIR WITH THE LORD means, instead of giving your OPINION about what it does NOT mean.

P.S. You're just like the people that Jesus condemned in Mark 7.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Show what the passage about being CAUGHT UP IN THE AIR WITH THE LORD means, instead of giving your OPINION about what it does NOT mean.

Well being that it references the very dead end of the tribulation, when the purge occurs and the dead rise, it really goes against your rapture fantasy- in fact, rapture theorists don't even go to the other scriptures, they stay right up in Revelation trying to connect dots that aren't there such as the Christian church never being mentioned again at a certain point in the book.

You all are one to talk about 'opinions' :chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
Well being that it references the very dead end of the tribulation, when the purge occurs and the dead rise, it really goes against your rapture fantasy- in fact, rapture theorists don't even go to the other scriptures, they stay right up in Revelation trying to connect dots that aren't there such as the Christian church never being mentioned again at a certain point in the book.

You all are one to talk about 'opinions' :chuckle:
  1. Prove that it references "the very dead end of the tribulation".
  2. Doctrines are NOT less important just because they are mentioned less often than others (fallacious reasoning is your "best" skill).
  3. The book of the Revelation has NOTHING to do with the body of Christ. It is a completely about Israel and their dealings with God.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Prove that it references "the very dead end of the tribulation".

:doh:
Do you even read, ~bro~

The book of the Revelation has NOTHING to do with the body of Christ. It is a completely about Israel and their dealings with God.

I'm very aware of the MADist rejection of Covenant theology (proper theology). No need to thump your heterodox notions over and over :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Typical non-answer..... just keep assuming that your story is true; regardless of the facts.

The passage you posted straight up states it!

It isn't hard to make the whole theology crack, all one needs to do is think about it- which says a lot about you all :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame

You, to the LORD God, when a plane crash kills hundreds, before they had heard of the gospel of Christ:Well, LORD God, I guess the people on the plane don't deserve a last shot chance at redemption like others have had!!!!!!!!

Crucible

Vs.

Genesis 18 KJV

25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Contrasts.

Be seated.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You, to the LORD God, when a plane crash kills hundreds, before they had heard of the gospel of Christ:Well, LORD God, I guess the people on the plane don't deserve a last shot chance at redemption like others have had!!!!!!!!

Crucible

Vs.

Genesis 18 KJV

25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Contrasts.

Be seated.

By that logic, the Rapture is vain and unnecessary. What makes you all so deserving of a rapture when everyone has always had to suffer by the world? And not only that, but pampered 1st World people who don't even know what hardship is :AMR:

It's a big joke, and the only thing you all can do is produce legal fictions of scripture just as you've been doing and are doing right now.

john w

Hall of Fame
By that logic, the Rapture is vain and unnecessary. What makes you all so deserving of a rapture when everyone has always had to suffer by the world? And not only that, but pampered 1st World people who don't even know what hardship is :AMR:

It's a big joke, and the only thing you all can do is produce legal fictions of scripture just as you've been doing and are doing right now.

No, you missed it...I stay on topic, and it is your "argument," and dismiss your rabbit trail, create a moving target deception:

"What makes you all so deserving of a rapture when everyone has always had to suffer by the world? "-you

You, to the LORD God: You are unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vs.

Genesis 18 KJV

Contrasts.

Be seated.

john w

Hall of Fame

You, to the LORD God, at the destruction of Sodom:What makes Lott, and others,so deserving of being removed from Sodom, when everyone has always had to suffer????

You are being unfair, God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop it!!!!
Vs.

Genesis 18 KJV

Contrasts.

Be seated, you wicked humanist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Witness the above deception, that says NADA. Translated: Humanism=I do not understand how there could be the concept of a rapture. I cannot understand how the Lord God would have a rapture. What I do not understand, I will not believe. Thus, there is no rapture.

That is how evolutionists dismiss the book of Genesis, and atheists dismiss the concept of hell.

Ladies, and gentlemen! May I introduce you to the humanist, evolutionist, atheist, Crucible? He talks like them-they talk like him.

That sounds like Crucible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, you missed it...I stay on topic, and it is your "argument," and dismiss your rabbit trail, create a moving target deception:

"What makes you all so deserving of a rapture when everyone has always had to suffer by the world? "-you

You, to the LORD God: You are unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vs.

Genesis 18 KJV

Contrasts.

Be seated.

The rapture is something that people like to believe because they don't have a concept of martyrdom or tribulation- they think they aren't subject to it, and believe their vanities are blessings.

Not only is it laughable, but justice dictates that such people receive anything but a rapture.

SaulToPaul 2

The rapture is something that people like to believe because they don't have a concept of martyrdom or tribulation- they think they aren't subject to it, and believe their vanities are blessings.

Not only is it laughable, but justice dictates that such people receive anything but a rapture.

:chuckle: