Lucky8's pick 11-04-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sibbie
I totally agree with Sozo on this one. We get carried away with "loving the sinner and hating the sin" that we forget about the victims of the sin. They are the ones that need the love most. The sinners need rebuke and punishment that is equal to their crime.

Executing murderers should be viewed as a demonstration to society of the seriousness of a crime and the value of the innocent human life that was taken. Instead some like to focus on the "value" of the guilty human life.
Good point Sibbie! :up:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:ha: I told her, "You deserve POTD for that one." I'm glad to see someone agrees. Great pick, Lucky8!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do have a lot of good posts. I liked your post about the evolutionist bible from earlier today. :thumb:

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Lucky8
I tell myself that all the time! But I've only gotten two. :cry:
Don't feel bad. I've only gotten two...one from Nineveh and then from you. Knight gave me POTD once just because I registered and he knew I was Turbo's wife. :chuckle:

Crow

I posted for 4 months before I got a POTD. I think I was up to a few thousand posts by then.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Now that I have SPOTD-giving powers, I realize it's much more fun to give than to receive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.