Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Love is Overrated

This is the show from Tuesday June 3rd, 2014

Summary:

* What Does God Say? Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney hate what many say about love, and love what God says about hate.

* Planned Parenthood Raises Question of the Bible and Abortion: So with Planned Parenthood claiming that the Bible doesn't mention the killing of unborn children, it turns out that American Right To Life's article has skyrocketed in Google rankings. While the article has spent a few years slowing growing in popularity, now, when people search for:

what does the Bible say about abortion

Google ranks AmericanRTL.org/bible-and-abortion as number six out of 1.8 million!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
naw, he wasn't this bad

maybe billybob kept him in line

or maybe being married isn't working out the way he imagined

if i understand it correctly, he's working on his second divorce

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
naw, he wasn't this bad

maybe billybob kept him in line

or maybe being married isn't working out the way he imagined

if i understand it correctly, he's working on his second divorce
With his attitude I wouldn't be surprised.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"Since 1991, our radio program, Bob Enyart Live, has been an occasionally harsh and often confrontational news-talk show. The program does not cater to what Christians expect and is sometimes criticized for being offensive.

Jesus was offensive. Most people were offended by him. "
Well, this does explain a lot, but it's certainly no excuse. Jesus wasn't offensive the way some are here, but it sure makes a convenient out.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, this does explain a lot, but it's certainly no excuse. Jesus wasn't offensive the way some are here, but it sure makes a convenient out.
Do you know some of the things Jesus said that are recorded in the Bible that offended those to whom he was speaking?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
ah, all those statements recorded tens of years afterwards?
Even if how is that relevant? I believe the Bible to be the inerrant word of God as recorded by His chosen authors, and as a Christian I should try to be as like Christ as I can. So, since I believe Christ said those things my point still stands, and yours is moot.