Love God by keeping his Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are the one claiming one set of Laws abolished and another “stronger” in place...

The Law is we have a choice? LOL...to either follow or not...but NOT to choose whenever we wish to make a day Holy...as if we make a day Holy...we are to remember He made a day Holy...

That text in Romans 14 you misuse and abuse says nothing about a Sabbath day...a day of fasting yes but nothing about our ability to override the Creator His choice of day or receiving any power to make another day Holy...

He lived His example for us for the new covenant then signed it with His blood and sealed it with His death...

Covenants can’t change once signed and sealed...Paul had no authority to give permission to “do what thou whilst”

(Pssst...Paul didn’t teach against the Law and customs...your false witness is typical and what jews started in acts)

I said
lol I guess I was right what you see is not what it says. I enjoy watching the blind try to interpret scripture.

clefty

I said
lol I guess I was right what you see is not what it says. I enjoy watching the blind try to interpret scripture.

Need I show you where it is clear covenants are NOT changed after signed and sealed...or the testator dies

As if “ok keep the 9 but that 4th one do whatever whenever!”

“Copy me” Paul said...keeping all 10 even that 4th one