Lots Of Changes

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
((( ""Y--E--S"" )))!!! - A-N-D WE Just Might Have A "(( ""W-O-M-A-N"" President ))" A-L-S-O!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091616

I said
If we get a woman president I'm going to start looking for the end.

1 Tim 2:12-14
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
(NKJ)

Letsargue

I said
If we get a woman president I'm going to start looking for the end.

1 Tim 2:12-14
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
(NKJ)

That's What GOD SAID, But These People Only Care What S-A-T-A-N SAYS!!!!!!!
((((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))))!!!!! -- A--N--D!!! -- ((((( Revelation 12:12 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!

There IS ""N-O"" Heavenly People OF Earth N-O-W!!!!!!! - Show Me ONE, They Are A-L-L Of SATAN!! - Read IT!!! --- ((((( John 8:44 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091616

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
((((( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV )))))!!!!! -- A--N--D!!! -- ((((( Revelation 12:12 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!

There IS ""N-O"" Heavenly People OF Earth N-O-W!!!!!!! - Show Me ONE, They Are A-L-L Of SATAN!! - Read IT!!! --- ((((( John 8:44 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091616

I said
Deception is spreading.

Mark 13:21-23
21 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.
22 "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

NO NAME -- 091616

:jump:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You haven't sent me the memo yet. To tell me what I am suppose to say. You sound like your into brain washing. If you ban someone enough times they will eventually learn to say what you want them to.

I used to wash my car, but, there wasn't any money in it, so, I decided to wash Brains and it afforded me a fairly good living.

Letsargue

I said
Deception is spreading.

Mark 13:21-23
21 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.
22 "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

THIS Bit of Scripture Says IT "A-L-L":::
((( "But take heed; ( "SEE" ), ""I have told you"" all things beforehand." )))!!!!!!!!

Only ((((( """F-O-O-L-S""" ))))) Think They have ""L-E-A-R-N-E-D"" IT ( A--L--L )!!!!!!!!
GOD IS The Teacher and NOT A /// THE (( "B-O-O-K" )) ---- WE S-E-E The TRUTH The WORD of God // ""CHRIST""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091716

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
THIS Bit of Scripture Says IT "A-L-L":::
((( "But take heed; ( "SEE" ), ""I have told you"" all things beforehand." )))!!!!!!!!

Only ((((( """F-O-O-L-S""" ))))) Think They have ""L-E-A-R-N-E-D"" IT ( A--L--L )!!!!!!!!
GOD IS The Teacher and NOT A /// THE (( "B-O-O-K" )) ---- WE S-E-E The TRUTH The WORD of God // ""CHRIST""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091716

I said

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes and Jesus Christ is the Word Incarnate - The Word made flesh - God

I said
Sorry that doesn't fit scripture. This does.
John 1-14
I said
look at the word (made) in KJV. You have (became) in your version. Now look at some of the definitions--be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled,. The flesh ended control and the Word took control. Became is a much better word. It wasnt a part of the original flesh but "became" part of the flesh. Most of the time when the Word is talking about the flesh it is talking about your emotions and feelings. And when it says to crucify your flesh with its emotions and feelings. Its talking about taking back control from them. And giving the control to the Word of God. The verses. If you can do that the Word becomes your flesh. Jesus gave total control to the Word of God.

John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
(NKJ)

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(KJV)

1096 ginomai (ghin'-om-ahee);

a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb; to cause to be ("gen"- erate), i.e. (reflexively) to become (come into being), used with great latitude (literal, figurative, intensive, etc.):

KJV-- arise, be assembled, be (-come, -fall, -haveself), be brought (to pass), (be) come (to pass), continue, be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled, + God forbid, grow, happen, have, be kept, be made, be married, be ordained to be, partake, pass, be performed, be published, require, seem, be showed, X soon as it was, sound, be taken, be turned, use, wax, will, would, be wrought.

xxxNow look at the last part of the verse. What is the glory of God that is full of grace and truth-His Word, spoke Word.

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

xxxNow how did we receive that grace and truth?

John 1:17
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

xxxNow how did Jesus get the Word?

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

xxxIts obvious once you understand how John 1-1 was originally worded.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, your brain is not functioning properly -

I said
lol Properly? How about just differently. I have purged my carnality, I had to, to come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I should look very different to the carnally minded. I thank God for that.