ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Read here how Paul defends himself about boasting.

Paul says he wants us to boast in each other.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Paul shows us we can boast in ourselves.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

God's Truth

Jacob, You miss the point when you do not understand that it is never ever shameful to obey Jesus.

The other member tried to shame me for obeying. That is something Cain did.

God's Truth

I'm not trying to "shame you for obeying". I'm shaming you for your incredible arrogance and self-centeredness.

I am preaching obedience to Christ. How do you ever get that is arrogance and "self-centeredness"?

I am helping people to find the way to salvation.

You are trying to shame me for preaching the Truth, and for answering the question of whether or not I obey.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, You miss the point when you do not understand that it is never ever shameful to obey Jesus.

The other member tried to shame me for obeying. That is something Cain did.

If a person preaches Christ and Him crucified, do they preach obedience to Christ?

God's Truth

GT... either you are dumb or a liar.... which is it?
Acts 2:44-47 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:44) And all that believed were together, and had all things common; (2:45) And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all [men], as every man had need. (2:46) And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, (2:47) Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

The Bible says that ALL THAT BELIEVED had ALL THINGS IN COMMON and SOLD THEIR POSSESSIONS AND GOODS and yet YOU claim that the LORD told JUST ONE GUY to do this.

Stop lying and wise up.

The people were not commanded to do this, they wanted to do this.

Read this, it is during the same time:

Ananias and Sapphira

Acts 5:5 Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2 With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

Peter says that the LAND BELONGED TO HIM TO DO WITH IT WHAT HE WANTED. Then, after the LAND was sold---the MONEY from the land was HIS TO DO WHAT HE WANTED WITH IT.

Ananias' sin is not that he kept money, but that he LIED about it.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't accuse anyone. YOU are the one accusing me.

Do you really think people are blind and do not see how you go against those who preach obedience?

Obey Jesus and you will be given understanding.

Even sense that is common escapes you.

As I predicted-punt, deception:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I always obey Jesus....”-God’sUNTruth

Fraud-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is hard to believe that John W. thinks Jesus preached everyone to sell their homes. Can you image Jesus telling people such a thing? Can you image Jesus eating at someone's house and saying sell this house.

Since I can't do that, I better not obey him at all...that is the illogical nonsense from John W. and some others here.

Jesus knew the rich man cared more for his riches than for God.

They were told to do it, by the Lord Jesus Christ. They left all, sold all, shared everything. Do it:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

You wicked fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. Obey Jesus and he will reveal himself to you, and you would know the scriptures.

See John 14:21.

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings...Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Wicked fraud.

Right Divider

Body part
I am preaching obedience to Christ. How do you ever get that is arrogance and "self-centeredness"?

I am helping people to find the way to salvation.

You are trying to shame me for preaching the Truth, and for answering the question of whether or not I obey.
You do NOT know the way to salvation. You preach against it all the time.

Rom 5:17-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Until you understand that YOUR obedience will NOT get you eternal life, you are LOST!

God's Truth

You do NOT know the way to salvation. You preach against it all the time.

Rom 5:17-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Until you understand that YOUR obedience will NOT get you eternal life, you are LOST!

Grace is the free gift because NO ONE has to work at cleaning themselves anymore.

God's Truth

Right Divider, A person was UNCLEAN for having a discharge, and for merely touching a person with a discharge, and for only sitting where another sat with a discharge.

The people had to clean themselves, just to be able to go to the temple to worship God.

We do not have to work at cleaning ourselves anymore just to go to the temple to worship God.

Do you know why?

Right Divider

Body part
The people were not commanded to do this, they wanted to do this.
You've been SHOWN otherwise. So, ONCE AGAIN, either you're a liar or just plain dumb.

Luke 12:33-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. (12:34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Wise up.

God's Truth

You've been SHOWN otherwise. So, ONCE AGAIN, either you're a liar or just plain dumb.

Luke 12:33-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. (12:34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Wise up.

I already explained that. Try reading what I post.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, those preaching with him gave up everything to travel with him.

We are not all traveling ministers with Jesus when he walked the earth.

If you obey Jesus, he will give you wisdom, but not before.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The issue is not obediance, rather; that obediance of faith that Paul preached among the Gentiles.

Get - in - the - Book - Jacob.

What book?

Romans speaks of the obedience of faith or the obedience that is by faith. Obedience among the Gentiles.

Do you believe you obey Paul? Who do you obey?