Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Letsargue

The truth is the truth. And Jesus Christ is the truth. God is the God of truth. And we have the word of truth and the spirit of truth.

If you're a Christian, -- watch this real close:

NO!! You don't have the (( "TRUTH" )). - You have the "Letter" of the Word / Truth. The Truth is ( "Hidden" ) (( IN )) the Letter of the Word, as it is wrotten. The ( Truth ) is not written, it is Hidden!! -- You all have the same thing SATAN has, the Letter of it. the Letter of the Word Kills / -- the "second Death". -- Read iT!!!! --- (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made us able ministers of the (( NEW TESTAMENT )); ((((( "NOT" of the Letter ))))), but of the "SPIRIT": for the (( letter killeth )), but the (( Spirit giveth Life ))". --//----

The Spirit of that Life is Christ who was slain and become Spirit of the Word of the Body of Christ!! - The Word was made flesh and ((( IT ))) became SPIRIT after Death and Resurrection, and IS NOW in the Christian as the "Spirit" of Truth / The Word of God / "HIM" -- The Body of Christ is NOW The Spirit of the Same Word, It is not written anywhere except (((( IN the Christian's Minds / The Mind of Christ )))).

NOW!!! - Any Half WIT knows this, - But not any Lose Fool!!! -- If you can't see the "Hidden Scriptures" in what I said, you're as Blind as a Bat in a hail storm!!!

Prove this WRONG!!!! -- You Cannot, --- You fools won't even try after seeing that it's Right. - You all don't CARE what the Truth IS!! --- And I don't Care what you say, - I showed you the (( UNSEEABLE )) Truth of the Fools!!!! -- The Lost cannot SEE Christ who Is Spirit, after the Resurrection!!! --- Read IT!!!

Paul -- 041014

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you're a Christian, -- watch this real close:

NO!! You don't have the (( "TRUTH" )). - You have the "Letter" of the Word / Truth. The Truth is ( "Hidden" ) (( IN )) the Letter of the Word, as it is wrotten. The ( Truth ) is not written, it is Hidden!! -- You all have the same thing SATAN has, the Letter of it. the Letter of the Word Kills / -- the "second Death". -- Read iT!!!! --- (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made us able ministers of the (( NEW TESTAMENT )); ((((( "NOT" of the Letter ))))), but of the "SPIRIT": for the (( letter killeth )), but the (( Spirit giveth Life ))". --//----

The Spirit of that Life is Christ who was slain and become Spirit of the Word of the Body of Christ!! - The Word was made flesh and ((( IT ))) became SPIRIT after Death and Resurrection, and IS NOW in the Christian as the "Spirit" of Truth / The Word of God / "HIM" -- The Body of Christ is NOW The Spirit of the Same Word, It is not written anywhere except (((( IN the Christian's Minds / The Mind of Christ )))).

NOW!!! - Any Half WIT knows this, - But not any Lose Fool!!! -- If you can't see the "Hidden Scriptures" in what I said, you're as Blind as a Bat in a hail storm!!!

Prove this WRONG!!!! -- You Cannot, --- You fools won't even try after seeing that it's Right. - You all don't CARE what the Truth IS!! --- And I don't Care what you say, - I showed you the (( UNSEEABLE )) Truth of the Fools!!!! -- The Lost cannot SEE Christ who Is Spirit, after the Resurrection!!! --- Read IT!!!

Paul -- 041014
First off, that is not the second death.

Letsargue

First off, that is not the second death.

IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! LORD!!!!!!

NO!!! -- (((( IT Causes It!!!!!! ))))!!!!! - There isn't anything that IS "death" except Satan!!!!

Go spit your great ~knowledge somewhere else!!!!! - I'm sick and tired of you'alls foolish "Garbage"!!!!!!

Paul -- 041014

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! LORD!!!!!!

NO!!! -- (((( IT Causes It!!!!!! ))))!!!!! - There isn't anything that IS "death" except Satan!!!!

Go spit your great ~knowledge somewhere else!!!!! - I'm sick and tired of you'alls foolish "Garbage"!!!!!!

Paul -- 041014
The scriptures talk about the second death. They are certainly not garbage. Goodbye.

Letsargue

The scriptures talk about the second death. They are certainly not garbage. Goodbye.

What do you geniuses think Hell IS???? - What IS the "Fire" that is in Hell??? -- Is it something like, - but bigger and hotter than a Biigg Brush Fire?? ---- Can God kill the Fool the "Second Time", after the "First Death" in a ( Common Carnal ) "FIRE", --- any ( "Spirit" ) -- in a big Brush Fire??? -- What's the Fire of Hell?? -- Come On geniuses!!! -- ((( The Fire of Hell Is the "Truth" )))!!!

Read it and Prove me wrong, ( You smarter than "God" Geniuses )!!!!

Paul -- 041014

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The sheep/goats are separated b4 the kingdom at the end of the trib

Only if you feed Revelations 19-20- and 21 through Fruitbum's meatgrinder.

When he's not making burgers it doubles up a a barrel organ, he used to roll it through the streets of Amsterdam in his shorts...but the people complained about his legs.

The Great White Throne judgement corresponds to the sheep and goats judgement. It comes after the 1, 000 years.

Letsargue

ME I am His brethren...or sisteren.

During the Apostles time, The Brethern of "Jesus Christ" were the Children of the Farher, the Father of Jesus. However, NOW - Our Father is Christ, and all His Children are MY Brothern. --- (( Isaiah 9:6 KJV )) -- 6- "For ( unto us a child is born ), ( unto us a son is given ): and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and ((His Name shall be called )) Wonderful, Counsellor, (((( The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father )))), The Prince of Peace. --//---- What did GOD Say There, - What Christ will be Called???? - ((( The "ALL Mighty GOD", and The "Everlasting FATHER" ))) MY Father, not You ~father the devil!!!!

That's what GOD Says!!!! - All one has to do is JUST Read the Book, and you all don't, you just spit of Christ!!!

Paul -- 041014

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Keep searching for that verse that calls the church Christ's brethren

I'll hep you through this when you see that you've let yourself down kid.

right then...

I'll go further, He is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh...nay I will go further than that even, He and I am one spirit.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you believe in the Millennial age, when the saints will reign with Christ for a thousand years in heaven and earth you HAVE TO believe in the BILLIONfold wider mercy WHY?

Because the final judgement takes place after the Millennial reign, of the gathering of the saints Paul writes when we meet the Lord in the air "so shall we ever be with the Lord"

Therefore the church cannot be judged, yet we see MANY who are judged on that day receive a reward.

Our inheritance is heaven....the meek shall inherit the earth and Israel shall rule over them..

Letsargue

If you believe in the Millennial age, when the saints will reign with Christ for a thousand years in heaven and earth you HAVE TO believe in the BILLIONfold wider mercy WHY?

Because the final judgement takes place after the Millennial reign, of the gathering of the saints Paul writes when we meet the Lord in the air "so shall we ever be with the Lord"

Therefore the church cannot be judged, yet we see MANY who are judged on that day receive a reward.

Our inheritance is heaven....the meek shall inherit the earth and Israel shall rule over them..

You don't have ((( ANY ))) Idea what you're talking About!!!!!
Christ (( CAME IN AD70 )); - You bunch of Foolish Know-it-alls Missed HIM!!!! --- ((( Prove Me Wrong )) If you're SOOO Smart!!!!!! --- You Can't!!! - You Can't EVEN Try!!! -- ((( Real SMART!! )))!!!!

Paul, David -- 070914

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is true, IF the Lord returned in 70 ad we all who have been born since have missed Him.

Preterism should be abandoned.