Lock down kids unable to speak own name

Gary K

Banned
A new study shows that In the UK the lock downs have so damaged a considerable number of kids just entering school they are unable to say their own name, are not toilet trained, hand have never fank out of anything other than a baby bottle. Sounds to me like the damage to the parents was even worse.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A new study shows that In the UK the lock downs have so damaged a considerable number of kids just entering school they are unable to say their own name, are not toilet trained, hand have never fank out of anything other than a baby bottle. Sounds to me like the damage to the parents was even worse.

To be fair, this is the UK

Gary K

Banned
To be fair, this is the UK
I read the UK news quite a bit and the more I do the crazier the Brits appear. They had their guns taken away so now they display a whole lot of ingenuity in killing each other, unless they just use knives on one another. I read one story where an old man stuffed his wife's body in the septic tank so he could have an affair. An 89 year old man.

marke

Patents should never take advice from secularists as to how to raise their children to fear and obey God.