Living life Jewish and Christian

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believe it is possible to be both Jewish and Christian. My own life attests to things things Jewish and Christian.

To be Jewish may be the Torah the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. Yeshua is the Messiah.

To be Christian is the Bible and the new covenant which we have from the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures. Jesus is the Christ. This is the same as saying Yeshua is the Messiah. Yeshua is the Hebrew name most people who speak the English language recognize as Jesus. The word Christ relates to the word Messiah in that Jesus (or, Yeshua) is God's anointed. These words mean the same thing.

Is Yeshua your Messiah? Do you believe Jesus to be the Christ?

Do you live according to the Torah and do you live according to the New Covenant? God's commands are for our obedience. We do better to live by them. And without Yeshua as our Lord we miss God's plan for each and every one of us.

Are you challenged by those who live according to the New Testament? What about those who follow Torah commands? It is amazing to think of what God can do with us when we are obedient. Some know nothing of Torah but they recognize Jesus. The Torah is teaching for all of us. God shows us the way to live and lets us know what the wrong way is. The fact that each and every one of us has made a mistake, at least one mistake in our lives, attests to the fact that we need Yeshua to be our Savior our Lord our Master and our friend. Without Him the Bible says no one can be saved. I urge you to consider who He is, what He has done for you and what the New Covenant means for us as Jewish and Christian believers.

RBBI

Amen. Originally, there was little difference, they all worshipped together, until the branch boasted itself against the tree and lost it's true foundational identity. I am Jewish by natural bloodline, and Christian by definition because I believe Yeshua is the Messiah. Peace

keypurr

Amen. Originally, there was little difference, they all worshipped together, until the branch boasted itself against the tree and lost it's true foundational identity. I am Jewish by natural bloodline, and Christian by definition because I believe Yeshua is the Messiah. Peace

You are blessed to know that Yeshua is the Messiah.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are those who claim to be Jews but aren't.

Jesus said, "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I have loved you." (Revelation 3:9 NKJV)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are those who claim to be Jews but aren't.

Jesus said, "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I have loved you." (Revelation 3:9 NKJV)
No one needs to be a Jew. There is nothing wrong with being a Jew. If a person was not born a Jew then they were born a Gentile.

Can we say that these three are different?

A person who is a Jew
A person who is Jewish or practices Jewish things
(The religion of) Judaism

A Jew or a Gentile, either one, can be a Christian. It is not true that Christians are only Gentiles.

RBBI

Just for the record, anti-Semitism among Christians astounds me. Let's review...just off the top of my head....

Christians are:

1) Saved through a Jew, after the flesh
2) Have books that were written in Hebrew by Jews
3) Are waiting on a Jewish Messiah to return
4) See that the 144,000 on the mount are Jews, so they're still "miraculously" in the covenant somehow at the end
5) Fulfill Jewish mo-eds spiritually, ie. Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles
6) Were plainly told they were grafted into the tree, not the other way around

Is it any wonder why your Jewish brethren of the tree Christians were grafted into, are not beating down the doors wanting to know the Messiah? To the outside, it looks irrational at best, when it appears that Christians take what they have, but reject THEM. We ARE our brother's keeper. Peace

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jews that don't believe Jesus is the Messiah and the Son of God are lost, it's that simple. Unbelief beats the Jews every time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just for the record, anti-Semitism among Christians astounds me. Let's review...just off the top of my head....

Christians are:

1) Saved through a Jew, after the flesh
Jesus was a Jew, and we cannot as Christians be saved any other way. Apart from Jesus no one can be saved, whether Jew or Gentile, Judaism or Christianity.
2) Have books that were written in Hebrew by Jews
3) Are waiting on a Jewish Messiah to return
4) See that the 144,000 on the mount are Jews, so they're still "miraculously" in the covenant somehow at the end
I am not sure what you mean here. I know the 144,000 are 12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel. I don't know what you mean by in the covenant or at the end.
5) Fulfill Jewish mo-eds spiritually, ie. Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles
6) Were plainly told they were grafted into the tree, not the other way around
Romans 11:23 NASB - 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
Is it any wonder why your Jewish brethren of the tree Christians were grafted into, are not beating down the doors wanting to know the Messiah? To the outside, it looks irrational at best, when it appears that Christians take what they have, but reject THEM. We ARE our brother's keeper. Peace
Each and every person should care for the needs of another. This is for believers to know and practice with fellow believers.