Light home research to help fight PP's new abortuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Dear TOL hardcore pro-lifers (others, buzz off... please),

Trying to expand the effort to convince the Weitz corporation to not build this largest abortion facility in the U.S., we have a very low-effort way for a major denomination or other organization to help. We want to make phone calls and send a letter to 20 such groups that oppose abortion (Southern Baptists, Conference of Catholic Bishops, etc.) asking them to sign a pre-written letter making a commitment to not hire Weitz if that company builds the Denver abortion facility, and to maintain this commitment for as many years as Planned Parenthood is killing children in that building.

We need someone to put together a database of these 20 groups. We need:
* organizations proper name
* name and title of the head of the organization
* optional: names and titles of other top leaders
* mailing address
* phone number
* email IDs if available

If you can work on this, please post here so others know you're doing this (to not duplicate effort, although it would be great for a couple people to work together, time is OF THE ESSENCE)! Also, please send an email to Keith Mason, Will Duffy and to me at: "Will Duffy" <will@kgov.com>, <the86k@yahoo.com>, Bob@KGOV.com.

Here is a starter list for this database (which could be in text, MS Word, or Excel):

* Southern Baptists
* Denver Archdiocese
* Calvary Chapel (Costa Mesa Calif)
* Association of Christian Schools (ask MCC's pastor Miller for the conservative group's name, 303 431-5653)
* Church of the Nazarene
* Seventh Day Adventists
* Focus on the Family, 8605 Explorer Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, 1-800-AFAMILY, Dr. James Dobson, president Jim Daly
* Conference of Roman Catholic Bishops
* The Vatican
* etc.

I'm praying someone can help with this! Thanks so much!

-Bob Enyart

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Shimei, thanks so much! But what I really need...

Shimei, thanks so much! But what I really need...

Shimei, thanks so much! But what I really need is not a list of links, or even contact info for some specific group, but someone to head up the effort to put together this small database. That person could use that link, I'm sure it's great.

Thanks again!

-Bob

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, before this becomes totally worthless...

Guys, before this becomes totally worthless...

Guys, before this becomes totally worthless, let me reiterate, we don't need links (they're easy to get), and we don't need massive pastings of contact info.

We need someone who reads the OP, and says, hey, I'd like to put together that list of 20 organizations. That requires a bit of thought, and organization.

Thanks,

-Bob :)

cchummingbird

I will help pull the info together

I will help pull the info together

I am knew to the forum but I would like to volunteer to pull the information together. It looks like some of it is already in OP's so maybe we can work together.

Thanks,

Connie

Status
Not open for further replies.