Life and DNA:

Letsargue

Again I watched that program: “Reasons to Believe” where those three; - I think are very, very smart scientists; who are without doubt have a very high IQ!! – However, they very simply throw out the Spirit of God, that Life, just like all church folk do everywhere.
Scientists try to put together different compounds of chemicals including Proteins, or Amino-acids, and spark them to create living Stuff. – Fools!!! – They, along with all other carnal minded folk who Ignore, or are Ignorant of God, just can’t have Faith in the things God has already said. – This doctrine of how Living Stuff was formed, or created, is simply Too Simple for fools to “Discern”. --- Real quickly now!! --- Life must exist BEFORE anything can live!! – Eternal Life exists because: -- Jeremiah 21:3 KJV – 3- “With loving kindness have I “DRAWN” thee. ---&--- Revelation 17:14 KJV – “They that are with him are “CALLED”. --------///--- That didn’t start with ( Eternal Life )!! – Go back to the Creation where Life First existed without the living stuff. --- “Let there be “Light”, ---&--- “The Spirit of God Moved upon the Face of the Waters”. -------///--- Geniuses!! --- “LIFE” had to ( “DRAW or CALL” ) the created elements - “Together” - that they ((( “LIVE” ))) as does the “LIVING BODY” of Christ!!!

Now all you Scientists and Geniuses ( Correct that )!!

Paul – 020213