Life and Death:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

OOOOOPPPPSSSS!
Paul -- 120610

Life and Death

There is either Life or there is Death. There is either the world or there is the Spirit. - In the world is death, and in the Spirit, there is Life. There is the spiritual evil which is carnal mindedness and in the Spirit there is Spiritual mindedness. - If the mind / heart dies IN sin it is “TRANSLATED” into the world again, and if the mind / heart dies TO sin, it is “TRANSLATED” into the Spirit, and the Spirit is God / Christ. - The “TRANSLATION” is across the great gulf of death. -- That is the gates of hell, and the gates of the Holy City. – From the Holy City, the gates are the gateway into hell / death, and from hell the Gates are to life / The Holy City. - To cross the gulf, is to cross death into death or into Life, one way or the other. There are twelve gates of hell, and there are twelve gates into the City, - same gates depending on which way one is “TRANSLATED”; Christ does the “TRANSLATION”. --- Colossians 1:13 KJV – “WHO hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath “TRANSLATED” us into the Kingdom of his dear Son”. -----

Baptism is the means of the “TRANSLATION” from one to the other; Life or death / the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, or with fire. --- Matthew 3:11 KJV – ( John the Baptist )- “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST, -( AND )- WITH FIRE”. ----- & --- Jude 23 KJV – “Others save with fear, PULLING THEM OUT OF THE FIRE”. ----- The lake of fire is the second death, and baptism is the “TRANSLATION” from that fire, saving the lost from that fire / death. --- Matthew 16:15-16 KJV - Go ye into all the world, and PREACH THE GOSPEL to every creature. 16- He THAT BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED; but he that believeth not shall be damned”. ----- & --- Matthew 28:19 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and TEACH ALL NATIONS, BAPTIZING THEM in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost”. ----- Baptism and the Gospel are one in the same. - Baptism is the Gospel obeyed. --- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV – “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of our Lord Jesus Christ”. ----- & --- 1 Peter 4:17 KJV – “What shall the end be of them that OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL of God”? -----

There cannot be any contradiction in any of this. - If you think there is, PROVE IT showing the Scripture!

If God / the Word of God / Christ is the Truth, then why cannot you “SEE” the Truth / the Spirit, and any Angel that may be present among you? --- God is Spirit, so are the Angels, --- Matthew 18:10 KJV – “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS BEHOLD THE FACE OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN”. ----- & --- Hebrews 13:2 KJV – “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for THEREBY SOME HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARES”. ----- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “And hath RAISED US UP TOGETHER, AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”. ----- If you do not SEE GOD, you are no Angel of Christ, and you are dead in your sins. -- Judge yourselves / take heed.

Paul – 120610

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.