Liberals Want to Ban the Bible (LITERALLY)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wonder how many people they had to edit out to make this video, the real purpose of which is to hit that like button, because that's how "you can help tip the channel to support my videos! Or head on over to my online store..." 😂

It's all about the monetization, Jefferson. That's why they give you the content you want.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'll bet not many.

It’s such a selectively edited video, Jefferson. Don’t you see how easy it is to do something like that? There’s manipulation going on there, he keeps them off balance by randomizing his comments and pushing past their hesitation. A lot of people are genuinely nice, and he plays that against them. It could be that they’re all stupid and uninformed, but they’re probably not all liberals if it was videoed in Carlsbad, since it’s pretty evenly split between republicans and democrats.

marke

I wonder how many people they had to edit out to make this video, the real purpose of which is to hit that like button, because that's how "you can help tip the channel to support my videos! Or head on over to my online store..." 😂

It's all about the monetization, Jefferson. That's why they give you the content you want.
America is filling up with enemies of God who want God driven out of the country and not just out of politics. God condemns these barbarians for their wickedness.

Ezra9
1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.

4 Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away; and I sat astonied until the evening sacrifice.

Muslims in America despise Jews and the Jewish God of the Bible.

As Henry points out, Michigan representative Rashida Tlaib – who profanely promised to impeach President Trump – "is representative of the Democratic Party's gradual march beyond the embrace of candidates and officials who criticize Israeli policy or its current government to a much uglier place in politics." Like a growing number of Democrats in Congress, Tlaib supports a "one-state solution" to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, along with the "boycott, divestment, sanctions" (BDS) movement.

Arthur Brain

It’s such a selectively edited video, Jefferson. Don’t you see how easy it is to do something like that? There’s manipulation going on there, he keeps them off balance by randomizing his comments and pushing past their hesitation. A lot of people are genuinely nice, and he plays that against them. It could be that they’re all stupid and uninformed, but they’re probably not all liberals if it was videoed in Carlsbad, since it’s pretty evenly split between republicans and democrats.
Against my better judgement I actually watched it and yup, just as you described. At the end, "Hey, buy my merchandise!" The irony is is that some folk will be stupid enough to do just that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Against my better judgement I actually watched it and yup, just as you described. At the end, "Hey, buy my merchandise!" The irony is is that some folk will be stupid enough to do just that.

Most of those channels are like that. They push the viewer's emotional buttons to get the viewers to "like and subscribe" and hopefully buy something from their sponsors or online store. If you read the comments, you see people saying "this makes me so sad," "this makes me so mad." That's the whole idea.

As for the edit cuts, it's easy enough to figure out what wouldn't have made it into the final video. And then, somehow the YouTube headline went from "They want to ban the Bible!" to the TOL headline "Liberals Want to Ban the Bible" when there's no way to know if those people were all liberals or not. I'm familiar with that area, and it definitely could've been some flustered older Republicans or some atheist Trumpers, but that would mess with the narrative...

Last edited:

marke

This one isn't political, just unbelievable.

Democrat pollster in Oct 2020: Which would you rather vote for, a scum like Trump or a great American statesman like Biden?
Ignorant sod convinced the MSM tells the truth and Fox News lies: I definitely prefer Biden to the dirtbag Trump.
Disinterested observer one year later: What a disasterous disappointment the decrepit old Biden has turned out to be.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This one isn't political, just unbelievable.

Part of the calculus in my head would be - stranger on the street offering me money or a gold coin. Which am I more confident of being able to identify as real and not counterfeit?

Another part of the calculation in my head would be - weirdo walking up to me with a microphone and a cameraman trying to get my attention and talk to me. Grab my pepper spray and tell him to stop bothering me while I pop the cap open.