Liberals to stop using toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PeaceMaker

What creeps me out about bidets is - how do you make sure they stay perfectly clean? I'd be concerned about getting a urinary tract infection from them.

If you want to clean up after you go, why not just - take a shower?

Might this explain why most Americans shower daily, while the Europeans generally go for a few days w/o one?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Can you run us thru the procedure?
I assume you still wipe while on the toilet and then proceed to the bidet, now your clean and wet, how do you dry off?
That Kohler article said you face the valves, where are your pants at this point?
A also assume this thing is hooked up to warm water.

LOL! I have to be careful here, as I do not want to get an infraction by being too graphic.

It is installed more like a sink, has hot and cold water, some can be adapted to a conventional toilet. You use it before, this way one does not irritate the sensitive tissue, then you wipe
OK?

I better stop on the bidet topic now

koban

The ones that were catching fire had elecrtic blowers/driers as part of the apparatus.

And that's the straight poop! :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
What creeps me out about bidets is - how do you make sure they stay perfectly clean? I'd be concerned about getting a urinary tract infection from them.

If you want to clean up after you go, why not just - take a shower?

Might this explain why most Americans shower daily, while the Europeans generally go for a few days w/o one?

OK, one last post on this. You clean it just as you would a sink, they drain well and are very clean, more than one can clean a shower as well without far more labor.
They are handy for older persons who need to use it many times a day; in my case, I need an aid to take a shower.

I think you have a point about Europeans, yet those that have a bidet, usually shower as often as Americans.

I should add, one shower a day, in Texas, I took at least three showers a day

Status
Not open for further replies.