Liberal indoctrination within universities

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How "free" and "accepting" are college campuses? Are universities still a bastion of free-thinking? How free are you to speak your mind if you are a conservative on college campus? How are you received by others if you stand up for the second amendment? You may be shocked at the answers:

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfortress/sets/liberal-indoctrination-within

There's plenty of free speech on the campus I attended. Several times I've passed a street preacher/s standing with Repent! signs in the campus free speech area and he/they were preaching away, no hecklers to be seen. The last semester before I graduated, there was a Free Palestine exhibit facing an Israel exhibit only yards apart from each other, with students passing in between reading both exhibits and talking with each other. I've also seen a peaceful BLM assembly, and various other expressions of free speech. In one of my classes, a student read from his writing assignment about his conversion to Christianity and the class and the instructor listened as respectfully to him as they did to any other student.

Arthur Brain

There's plenty of free speech on the campus I attended. Several times I've passed a street preacher/s standing with Repent! signs in the campus free speech area and he/they were preaching away, no hecklers to be seen. The last semester before I graduated, there was a Free Palestine exhibit facing an Israel exhibit only yards apart from each other, with students passing in between reading both exhibits and talking with each other. I've also seen a peaceful BLM assembly, and various other expressions of free speech. In one of my classes, a student read from his writing assignment about his conversion to Christianity and the class and the instructor listened as respectfully to him as they did to any other student.

Oh c'mon anna, this kinda logical and objective nonsense ain't gonna fuel the self righteous indignation much...

Do better next time and lie.

:nono:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Very rare in California

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by annabenedetti

I live in California, and this was my experience.
Nor mine ...
:rotfl: