Liber Loagaeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revjmm

I'm gonna open this door. Whoever knows what I'm talking about please offer some of your knowledge/ opinion.

Liber loagaeth
Libre de Solomon
Bael and the Dragon.

There's a couple starters. If you know what that is let's chit chat a bit.

I can read, write and speak the Enochian calls in their true form. I want to see the actual "Liber Loagaeth" as written by Dee/Kelly. Its housed in the british museum. If you have ever seen it PLEEEESE tell me about it.

'Nuff said

Letsargue

I'm gonna open this door. Whoever knows what I'm talking about please offer some of your knowledge/ opinion.

Liber loagaeth
Libre de Solomon
Bael and the Dragon.

There's a couple starters. If you know what that is let's chit chat a bit.

I can read, write and speak the Enochian calls in their true form. I want to see the actual "Liber Loagaeth" as written by Dee/Kelly. Its housed in the british museum. If you have ever seen it PLEEEESE tell me about it.

'Nuff said

Yes nuff said for the foolish. God said it all; and is still showing some of us through what he has already said, not that trash. You glory in it, but not I.

Paul -- 062710

Revjmm

Yes nuff said for the foolish. God said it all; and is still showing some of us through what he has already said, not that trash. You glory in it, but not I.

Paul -- 062710

Oooh. The one sided coin has an opinion. Oh wait no you don't. Just more of the same bible thimping bumper sticker schlock.

Its not trash man. And this ain't the christianity forum. So go stand outside a bar and preach your doom n gloom opinions to drunks.

I asked if anyone had done any research or reading of any of these books. Not what "letsargue" thinks about a book he's never read. Whay are you in the back-alley if you have NO other referance material to dribble on about besides the gideons/ king james bastardized book.

And yes, you poor lost soul. God DID say it all. As a matter of fact, God spoke thru Soloman in the "Libre de Soloman" and he spoke though John Dee in the Libre Loagaeth as well.

It was MAN who decided (now this is gonna require a little extra reading, so write this down if you have to) in the 5th century, to discard, burn and otherwise destroy the books of the bible that didn't fit the criteria laid down by the people who decided which books would be kept, and which removed.

It was MAN who chose what went in your blessed kjv. Not God.
God didn't destroy the word, God didn't tell the nations of the world to wage the bloodiest campaign in the history of the world to make the "Christian" religion the standard for the world. NO, Man did. And still does.

Christianity has the highest murder, rape (yes rape: see- Order of the Golden Dawn), forced attrition, and genocide than ANY single major war can ever boast. And its thinking like YOURS that keeps us in the dark to this very day. Its inlaid fear, and (another big word for you) "Pavlovian" response teaching that has destroyed any beauty of the word of God.

Nobody questions it because if they do they are met with bucket-headed right wing nutjobs who lose their mind. And like any flock of sheep, no matter how stupid or uneducated, or ridiculous the outcome may be, the herd will follow the leader off a cliff. Not because they want to jump off a cliff, but because dying togeather (even dying for no good damn reason) is a lot less scary than living alone.

And how are these leaders appointed their leadership role? Simple. If one person speaks lod enough, statistically 3 of 10 will automatically follow out of sheer ignorance, then the 4 will convince 3 more to follow, even if they don't truly belive in the leader. Now you have 7 of 10 following, so the other 2 or 3 will get on board out of fear. Even if the leader os a narrow-minded scripture puking robot. Its better to live a lie than die defending ones virtues.

But there's always the 1 that will stand his ground. And hell, we can't have that. So the leader, knowing he's a fraud, knowing he's a hollow heretic hearted gutless hypocrate, will convince the 9 that HE needs to be killed.

So if you don't have anything intelligent to offer on the subject (and I'm sure you don't) why don't you go bug someone else.

The thread was started as an invitation to discuss a THEOLOGICAL subject. Not get preached to by a third rate 9-11 yr old Sunday school teacher.

This IS the THEOLOGY FORUM SITE. Not the CHRISTIANITY FORUM SITE. And while I can sense your undying need to validate your beliefs, THEOLOGY covers a very broad spectrum of spiritual concepts.

I'm not saying ANY of the books I asked about were Christian teaching or the actual word of God. But it IS writing of a spiritual manner passed on and written down at some point in mankinds history.

And for the record, (and your gonna have to have an emergency prayer group session over this one) The Occult is THEOLOGY as well as greek/roman mythology. AANNND oh yes I'm gonna go there, THE satanic bible is THEOLOGY too. So os the CODEX GIGAS.

So when I start my bumper sticker company, ill offer you a job. And your mindless quotes can be read in traffic jams coast to coast. But I was asking if anyone had been exposed or studied any of those books. I'm not starting a cult or proclaiming myself a religious icon. Just wondering if anyone had ever read the THEOLOGICAL writings described above.

NOT " hey does anyone have a rightwinged pre-programmed set of scripture to blabber on about regarding the subject manner listed here"

Ill start a thread like that if it would help you. I mean if you are seeking some sort of validation to your beliefs so strongly that you are appointing yourself the unofficial hall moniter of this entire forum, and feel this undying urge to interject your opinion on a matter that has NOTHING to do with your understanding of the one (and apparently ONLY) theological reading matteryou have ever read, ill do that for you. Just cuz I'm such a nice guy.

I bet you go to Mcdonalds and try to order pizza too. Then you stand out in the parking lot protesting them for NOT carrying pizza. I can see it now. All the effort and applied energy it would ever take to help make this world a better place used on something totally irrelevant and frivalous.

Too bad.

Anyhow does anybody ELSE have any experience or learning on the books I was asking about? Or has "Lisa Simpson" of the Theology site intimidated you to the point you are afraid to reply? Don't be scared. LOL I can handle "Goofy" I've banged heads with people who were educated much more thoroughly, and at the same time less intelligent than this joker

Like any animal who is maimed, weak, or scared he's gonna growl when you get near him. But like all weakened animals. Its just a defense mechanism. typically I have found that the weakest animal in the pack has to growl the loudest if it expects to survive.

Geez man. I can't even ask a question without you getting all defensive of your bible. So if you haven't read any of those books I listed, do like EVERYONE else. DON'T REPLY. The books I named are NOT normative christian teaching. Hence... I didn't ask in the "christian" forum.

Revjmm

Oh and ill make you a deal man. I promise to be nicer to you if you stop calling me foolish and dropping scripture everytime I ask a question.

Your "foolish" comment was just plain ignorant. Its like I asked "hey what's 2+2" and you answered with a poem. I don't get it. Your reply had NOTHING to do with the question.

And I KNOW you won't acccept the offer. But I have to ask.

I will tell you this. In the big scheme of things. Christianity is a fairly young religion. And while it is the most popular today, there was this one guy, his momma called him Paul, and he risked death to try to deliver the teachings of his God. And people thought he was crazy too.

Who knows what's right or wrong. And there certainly is not harm in reading up on the enemies tactics. Its not like your joining them. Maybe ypour finding the chink in their armor. so there!

Dark Radiance

I am familiar with them from my formal studies in WET (Western Esoteric Tradition). I am not quite sure how much I trust Dee, mainly due to the fact that much of this was composed when he was under the influence of Kelly who was a bit of a charlatan.
The other two books, are you referring to the deuterocanonical texts or occult texts?

Letsargue

Oooh. The one sided coin has an opinion. Oh wait no you don't. Just more of the same bible thimping bumper sticker schlock.

Its not trash man. And this ain't the christianity forum. So go stand outside a bar and preach your doom n gloom opinions to drunks.

I asked if anyone had done any research or reading of any of these books. Not what "letsargue" thinks about a book he's never read. Whay are you in the back-alley if you have NO other referance material to dribble on about besides the gideons/ king james bastardized book.

And yes, you poor lost soul. God DID say it all. As a matter of fact, God spoke thru Soloman in the "Libre de Soloman" and he spoke though John Dee in the Libre Loagaeth as well.

It was MAN who decided (now this is gonna require a little extra reading, so write this down if you have to) in the 5th century, to discard, burn and otherwise destroy the books of the bible that didn't fit the criteria laid down by the people who decided which books would be kept, and which removed.

It was MAN who chose what went in your blessed kjv. Not God.
God didn't destroy the word, God didn't tell the nations of the world to wage the bloodiest campaign in the history of the world to make the "Christian" religion the standard for the world. NO, Man did. And still does.

Christianity has the highest murder, rape (yes rape: see- Order of the Golden Dawn), forced attrition, and genocide than ANY single major war can ever boast. And its thinking like YOURS that keeps us in the dark to this very day. Its inlaid fear, and (another big word for you) "Pavlovian" response teaching that has destroyed any beauty of the word of God.

Nobody questions it because if they do they are met with bucket-headed right wing nutjobs who lose their mind. And like any flock of sheep, no matter how stupid or uneducated, or ridiculous the outcome may be, the herd will follow the leader off a cliff. Not because they want to jump off a cliff, but because dying togeather (even dying for no good damn reason) is a lot less scary than living alone.

And how are these leaders appointed their leadership role? Simple. If one person speaks lod enough, statistically 3 of 10 will automatically follow out of sheer ignorance, then the 4 will convince 3 more to follow, even if they don't truly belive in the leader. Now you have 7 of 10 following, so the other 2 or 3 will get on board out of fear. Even if the leader os a narrow-minded scripture puking robot. Its better to live a lie than die defending ones virtues.

But there's always the 1 that will stand his ground. And hell, we can't have that. So the leader, knowing he's a fraud, knowing he's a hollow heretic hearted gutless hypocrate, will convince the 9 that HE needs to be killed.

So if you don't have anything intelligent to offer on the subject (and I'm sure you don't) why don't you go bug someone else.

The thread was started as an invitation to discuss a THEOLOGICAL subject. Not get preached to by a third rate 9-11 yr old Sunday school teacher.

This IS the THEOLOGY FORUM SITE. Not the CHRISTIANITY FORUM SITE. And while I can sense your undying need to validate your beliefs, THEOLOGY covers a very broad spectrum of spiritual concepts.

I'm not saying ANY of the books I asked about were Christian teaching or the actual word of God. But it IS writing of a spiritual manner passed on and written down at some point in mankinds history.

And for the record, (and your gonna have to have an emergency prayer group session over this one) The Occult is THEOLOGY as well as greek/roman mythology. AANNND oh yes I'm gonna go there, THE satanic bible is THEOLOGY too. So os the CODEX GIGAS.

So when I start my bumper sticker company, ill offer you a job. And your mindless quotes can be read in traffic jams coast to coast. But I was asking if anyone had been exposed or studied any of those books. I'm not starting a cult or proclaiming myself a religious icon. Just wondering if anyone had ever read the THEOLOGICAL writings described above.

NOT " hey does anyone have a rightwinged pre-programmed set of scripture to blabber on about regarding the subject manner listed here"

Ill start a thread like that if it would help you. I mean if you are seeking some sort of validation to your beliefs so strongly that you are appointing yourself the unofficial hall moniter of this entire forum, and feel this undying urge to interject your opinion on a matter that has NOTHING to do with your understanding of the one (and apparently ONLY) theological reading matteryou have ever read, ill do that for you. Just cuz I'm such a nice guy.

I bet you go to Mcdonalds and try to order pizza too. Then you stand out in the parking lot protesting them for NOT carrying pizza. I can see it now. All the effort and applied energy it would ever take to help make this world a better place used on something totally irrelevant and frivalous.

Too bad.

Anyhow does anybody ELSE have any experience or learning on the books I was asking about? Or has "Lisa Simpson" of the Theology site intimidated you to the point you are afraid to reply? Don't be scared. LOL I can handle "Goofy" I've banged heads with people who were educated much more thoroughly, and at the same time less intelligent than this joker

Like any animal who is maimed, weak, or scared he's gonna growl when you get near him. But like all weakened animals. Its just a defense mechanism. typically I have found that the weakest animal in the pack has to growl the loudest if it expects to survive.

Geez man. I can't even ask a question without you getting all defensive of your bible. So if you haven't read any of those books I listed, do like EVERYONE else. DON'T REPLY. The books I named are NOT normative christian teaching. Hence... I didn't ask in the "christian" forum.

AAH.

Just the Scriptures.

Paul -- 070110

Revjmm

I am familiar with them from my formal studies in WET (Western Esoteric Tradition). I am not quite sure how much I trust Dee, mainly due to the fact that much of this was composed when he was under the influence of Kelly who was a bit of a charlatan.
The other two books, are you referring to the deuterocanonical texts or occult texts?

Yeah the stuff written and deciphered by Dee is kinda shaky to me. It would stand to reason that if there WERE a true open channel to Angels or Demons the vatican would be all over that.

Also I do not find any scripture in the original ethiopian version or the greek from the scrolls where the LANGUAGE labeled "Enochian" was used. I have taught myself to read and write Enochian but it doesn't seem to be relevant to ANY spiritual teachings.

Supposedly it was the language God spoke when he created everything. And it also was used by Adam when he was naming the animals. And the Liber Loagaeth is supposed to contain the blueprints for creation. And I guess its a copy of the book contained under the 7th seal in the apocolyptic vision of John stated in Revalations.

I have seen copies of it circulating the internet, but they are in the Enochian language. And it really makes no sense to me. I would very much like to go to the British museum and see the original tho.

The other 2 books, well out of the 2 the only one I was really curious about anyones uptake on is the testament of Soloman. That one I have read. And it clearly outlines the period where he was having his temple built. Supposedly there was a malavolent nasty spirit who wouldn't leave some poor kid alone. And Soloman was given a ring by god to give him dominance over these nasty fellas so he could go on with building his temple.

Well that wasn't how it worked out. That nasty spirit struck a deal with Soloman instead, and he brought soloman a bunch of HIS pals. And once they were introduced, the ring not only allowed Soloman to be unharmed during their conversation but it gave him leverage to control them and make the help with the building of the temple. According to the text it wasn't just a few either if I remeber right it was like 82

Now I am not saying that this is true, any of it, but one would wonder when you actually look at the engineering triumph that temple really is. And even by todays standards (I'm a civil engineer technician/ building and highway inspector by trade) its pretty impressive, but if you consider the era in which it was built? Its almost impossible to concieve human hands ALONE built it.

And at the end, he ended up getting a little cocky and began to abuse the power of the ring and God promptly snatched it back up.

Supposedly, Dee and Kelly had a similar ring. And the testament of solomon wasn't found until after Dee and Kelly were dead.

Lots of weird coincidences in the lost books. Funny how a ring may not have had much significance in either story, but both stories discuss interaction with spiritual beings, both stories outline a ring being used that allowed dominance over those beings, and niether story was known to the other authors.

Strange

Letsargue

Yeah the stuff written and deciphered by Dee is kinda shaky to me. It would stand to reason that if there WERE a true open channel to Angels or Demons the vatican would be all over that.

Also I do not find any scripture in the original ethiopian version or the greek from the scrolls where the LANGUAGE labeled "Enochian" was used. I have taught myself to read and write Enochian but it doesn't seem to be relevant to ANY spiritual teachings.

Supposedly it was the language God spoke when he created everything. And it also was used by Adam when he was naming the animals. And the Liber Loagaeth is supposed to contain the blueprints for creation. And I guess its a copy of the book contained under the 7th seal in the apocolyptic vision of John stated in Revalations.

I have seen copies of it circulating the internet, but they are in the Enochian language. And it really makes no sense to me. I would very much like to go to the British museum and see the original tho.

The other 2 books, well out of the 2 the only one I was really curious about anyones uptake on is the testament of Soloman. That one I have read. And it clearly outlines the period where he was having his temple built. Supposedly there was a malavolent nasty spirit who wouldn't leave some poor kid alone. And Soloman was given a ring by god to give him dominance over these nasty fellas so he could go on with building his temple.

Well that wasn't how it worked out. That nasty spirit struck a deal with Soloman instead, and he brought soloman a bunch of HIS pals. And once they were introduced, the ring not only allowed Soloman to be unharmed during their conversation but it gave him leverage to control them and make the help with the building of the temple. According to the text it wasn't just a few either if I remeber right it was like 82

Now I am not saying that this is true, any of it, but one would wonder when you actually look at the engineering triumph that temple really is. And even by todays standards (I'm a civil engineer technician/ building and highway inspector by trade) its pretty impressive, but if you consider the era in which it was built? Its almost impossible to concieve human hands ALONE built it.

And at the end, he ended up getting a little cocky and began to abuse the power of the ring and God promptly snatched it back up.

Supposedly, Dee and Kelly had a similar ring. And the testament of solomon wasn't found until after Dee and Kelly were dead.

Lots of weird coincidences in the lost books. Funny how a ring may not have had much significance in either story, but both stories discuss interaction with spiritual beings, both stories outline a ring being used that allowed dominance over those beings, and niether story was known to the other authors.

Strange

I knew that the Scriptures didn't count very most to the so called "Christians", but to look for garbage that can't be found and read easily, seems a little desprate to avoid God. The lost seems to do anything to mock and make fun and avoid God's Word.

What kind of god has no defense from its children?

Paul -- 070410

Status
Not open for further replies.