Let's think about this. Why was I trespassed from the Tacoma Hospital?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

Why was I trespassed from the Tacoma Hospital?

Who needs to be held accountable? What did I do wrong if anything?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I suppose that for me or for becoming the President of the United States of America this does not bode well, but I do not know if that was intentional.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A Hospital is a Safe Place to Go and it is a place where a person can be pronounced clean, or where a person might go if they are not clean.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Money: Coin, Cash, Check, Debit, Credit, Online Banking, Electronic Transactions and Transfers.

What is a cashless society?

Should a person be required to have a phone to report something to the police, even in person? Can a person with insurance required by law be refused medical care at a hospital?

I did not have an emergency.

Tnkrbl123!

Why was I trespassed from the Tacoma Hospital?

You were trespasses from the hospital most likely because you behaved innapropriately. They do not allow patients to act abusive to staff or other patients. If you did nothing wrong they would not have kicked you out. If they kicked you out it is because you acted innapropriately.

But why did you post thus in the Religion thread?

How would anybody on the internet know why you were kicked out of the hospital? only you and the hospital knows why...you should ask them.. but if you were kicked out it was because you did something wrong or inaproriate or you acted in a way that was not appropriate.

You should pray to Jesus for forgiveness and repent and ask Him to bring peace into your life.

Who needs to be held accountable? What did I do wrong if anything?
YOU need to be accountable. YOU are accountable for YOUR OWN actions. In a civilized society each person is held accountable for their actions.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YOU need to be accountable. YOU are accountable for YOUR OWN actions. In a civilized society each person is held accountable for their actions.
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

Interesting. That sounds British.

Of course I do not know that I have done anything wrong.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I mentioned this out loud in the presence of other people and though I didn't know them they immediately turned away from me, and I am a Jew wearing tzitzit and a kippah. This either does not reflect well on Israel, I have done a disservice, or I am not supposed to talk about what has been done to me in being trespassed. My understanding was that if a person is trespassed from a Hospital they cannot any longer become the President of the United States of America. Well, then how am I going to sign anything against all abortion?!

Oh, now someone here where I live says in the case of father daughter incest. Nope. If it was rape should she die as well as him? If a man rapes a woman should they could they or might they may they possibly get married? Not with a father and a daughter or incest.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How do I know all this?

Oh when a person mentions abortion only really bad people like Osama Bin Laden should die.

Tnkrbl123!

I mentioned this out loud in the presence of other people and though I didn't know them they immediately turned away from me, and I am a Jew wearing tzitzit and a kippah. This either does not reflect well on Israel, I have done a disservice, or I am not supposed to talk about what has been done to me in being trespassed. My understanding was that if a person is trespassed from a Hospital they cannot any longer become the President of the United States of America. Well, then how am I going to sign anything against all abortion?!

Oh, now someone here where I live says in the case of father daughter incest. Nope. If it was rape should she die as well as him? If a man rapes a woman should they could they or might they may they possibly get married? Not with a father and a daughter or incest.

You should not talk about rape and incest. It is not a good conversation because it puts your mind in a bad place. Only focus on what is good and holy and righteous. Focus on Jesus Christ tour Lord and Savior and give all tour cares to Him.

You are always talking about rape and incest and you have this FIXATION on those things because you constantly bring them up. You need to seek help from your rabbi or pastor to have him lead you to Jesusandlead tour thoughts to things that are good If you can fixate on the good things then you will be free from the burden of those horrible thoughts. But in your case you cannot do it alone and it will take a long time because changing your thought patterns is a long term process that requires patience and a great deal of effort in following the instructions of the councillor. But it is imperative that you seek help now for your own mental and spiritual well being

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should not talk about rape and incest. It is not a good conversation because it puts your mind in a bad place. Only focus on what is good and holy and righteous. Focus on Jesus Christ tour Lord and Savior and give all tour cares to Him.

You are always talking about rape and incest and you have this FIXATION on those things because you constantly bring them up. You need to seek help from your rabbi or pastor to have him lead you to Jesusandlead tour thoughts to things that are good If you can fixate on the good things then you will be free from the burden of those horrible thoughts. But in your case you cannot do it alone and it will take a long time because changing your thought patterns is a long term process that requires patience and a great deal of effort in following the instructions of the councillor. But it is imperative that you seek help now for your own mental and spiritual well being
When you talk about abortion don't make an exception for rape or incest by not talking about it. Like with homosexuality, some Chistians don't know about it even though God has a Commandment against it in His Law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Excellent post.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
With murder and bloodguilt a person is required to say something about it. This is why we must fight against abortion when we observe something, and I did not observe anything, which does not mean nothing happened or nothing was happening based on past experience or hospital exposure, being there.